First Day

I met this guy named " Steven " I already knew he was gonna be a good friend of mine. He has the same personality with my old friend! The teacher came into the room, he looked great.. But his ANGER issues wasn't. Why are all teachers like this?! That " Steven " guy had a friend, IT'S A GURL :0 her name is " Grab " ( IT'S ALL FAKE NAMES REMEMBER THAT ) That " Steven " guy talked to her even the first day of school. I knew they were gonna be great friends. And I thought I was gonna get left out. I let them do what they want! Spoilers ahead, ( I became bestfriends with that guy ) anyways, I knew " Grab " had a crush on " Steven " just they way she talks to him.. It's very CHAOTIC. I was straight at this point, not lesbian or bi. BUT I USED TO BE. Now I'm straight! The class started. You already know that Teachers on the first day of school always acts nice. BUT NO, at the part when introducing part ends. It just confuse me! That Teacher was as old as my grandpa. I started to sketch in my sketch book thinking the Teacher wouldn't see me. I was hiding the sketchbook while sketching, thinking the teacher was not gonna see me. BUT! while I was doing that, at the corner of my eye, I see my bestfriend crawling so the teacher wouldn't see that she was late. I said, " oh, we are in the same school and class are we? " I whispered. She said, " yeah, please cover me so the teacher won't see! " she says quietly. She was behind me and I was taller than her, so I tried to cover her as much as possible. It basically worked. At the end of school my dad came to pick me up on his motorcycle. I was sitting at the back.