Cherry On Top

Disclaimer !

—Oneshoot

—All of this storyline are not real.

" This is the English Version of Cherry On top "

Nunew as Neisha 

Zee as Arzhel

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Paris, 2 Mei 20XX

The music was accompanied by very melodious singing from Neisha's beautiful red lips. 

Neisha

The famous singer who works at the famous Luminor cafe in central Paris. He has a beautiful and alluring face and his melodious voice quickly captivates visitors to become her fans. 

Not a few famous producers and agencies have offered various work contracts, but Neisha has refused. He feels comfortable working without any management managing her entire life. Neisha has been working at Luminor for 2 years with her initial job being a waitress who was assigned the task of washing dishes.

Yes, you heard it right. Neisha used to be a waitress who worked part-time there.

But actually, Neisha is a music graduate but with the small opportunities of his major, Neisha has to work outside of her degree to survive.

"Why did Neisha become a singer at the cafe? "

The short story is that the cafe's regular singer resigned due to his scandal and left the position vacant. And with confidence Neisha volunteered that immedietly get rejected by the owner of Luminor, but after Neisha's melodious voice was shown, the owner of Luminor finally agreed.

Neisha's first showcase also received a positive response, making Luminor famous again and getting an increase in sales. And Oh! Of course, Neisha boldly asked for an increase in her fee.

...

Thunderous applause filled the cafe, Neisha had just finished his last song with the sweetest smile. The sound of flattery filled his ears, as his feet stepped down many asked for autographs, gave gifts, and said that they loved Neisha very much.

Neisha always heard those confessions of love, but he gently rejected them. His body was now sitting on one of the couches in the audience, with his friends around him.

"Neisha, another love confession and another rejection huh?" said one of her friends Aylen.
"Yup!" said Neisha briefly
"How long will it take?"

Aylen's question did not answer Neisha instead it made her raise her glass, take the cherry that was the decoration of her drink then eat it while looking at someone who had been her target since the beginning

"Until I get my last cherry on top "

...

The visitors were gone, there were only a few people who were cleaning up the cafe.
Neisha is now stepping his feet while still wearing the appearance costume earlier towards someone who is still struggling behind the bartender's table.