Chapter 8

Ashton and Luke had entered the club, but Ashton found the club eerily quite. 'Wonder why Michael has the club closed tonight' Ashton thought to himself as Luke dragged Ashton upstairs to Michael's office. "Oh no. We are not going to do that in there again. Just for Michael to walk in on us again and you to blame me." Ashton said stopped Luke from opening Michael's office door. But before they both could turn around to leave the door flung open to reveal Zayn sitting in Michael's office chair and Louis standing there looking at both Ashton and Luke. "Come in, both of you. We all need to talk." Louis said sternly towards Ashton.

" Louis said sternly towards Ashton

Louis

As Ashton and Luke entered the room Harry grabbed Ashton and hugged him. "Thought we had lost you, Aren." Niall chimed in looking at Ashton whilst crying of happiness. "Um excuse me, it is not Aren. It is Ashton Irwin. I am not associated with him anymore!" Ashton said pointing toward Zayn. "But, but Aren, I mean Ashton he will always remain your father as we will remain your uncles." Harry tried to plead with Ashton. "Who is Aren, firstly? And secondly, seriously his father?" Luke asked Zayn. "Yes Luke, I already told you this last time. He is my father and they are my uncles. And my birth name is Aren." Ashton said deflating in front of Luke. "I thought we were past all of this. Do you finally believe me now?" Ashton asked sarcastically. "Yes? I do? I just thought that you were trying to make up a story or something, sorry." Luke apologized hugging Ashton.

" Luke apologized hugging Ashton

Harry

Niall

Niall

Just then Louis broke the two apart and turned Ashton to face Zayn. "We did not come here to see your little breakdown. Or to have tea and cake. We came to take you back home alone. So start saying your little goodbyes and get ready to go we will leave before tomorrow midnight." Zayn insisted looking at Ashton. "No!" Ashton shouted. "What?! Why do you think that I will allow you to stay?" Zayn questioned Ashton. "Firstly I am not a Malik anymore, hence the name change. Secondly, I now know the truth about my abilities. And third of all I want to stay and get to know aunt Crystal better so that I can go find mom." Ashton insisted. "What do you mean, aunt Crystal? And abilities? You know that you are sounding even more crazy now than before. Maybe I should get you booked into an issylum when we get back home. So that you can leave this nice people alone to live their lives." Zayn said grinning. Michael had stood back and listened and taken notice of both Ashton's body language and Zayn's. Only a few people knew that Michael could tell when you lied as he had a very keen eye for these things, and Luke knew this that was why he had decided that if he were to confirm that Ashton was telling him the truth, Michael would know. Michael just looked at Luke nodded toward Ashton and looked at Zayn and shook his head. It was his way of giving him the courage and confirmation that he knew he needed. "So everything that Ashton was saying is true. But yet you still want everyone to believe that he is crazy!" Luke snapped at Zayn. "Now, now Mr Hemmings, I am just here to fetch my son. Nothing more, nothing less." Zayn responded. "Oh by the way Zayn, I just wanted you to know my mom is alive. And she is a princess of shape-shifters. She never died at your hands. And I am going to find her with the help of aunt Crystal." Ashton insisted. "You know Crystal is human right?" Zayn questioned Ashton. "No she is not. She is the queen of shape-shifters and I am her nephew as mom was her sister." Ashton insisted. "If you were only here for Ashton then what about my problem with Calum? You guys were supposed to help me out." Michael snapped at the council. Louis chimed in looking at Michael. "We told you months ago that 'Three will come soon to the town. Two souls who aren't who they seem and two are lost. And trouble is to follow or did you forget?" Louis said. "Yeah. We warned you something was coming but we just have to tell you the trouble might be bigger than expected as two of the three is very powerful and you will not be prepared for them as they will come with different problems at the time." Liam warned Luke and Michael but they just stood there confused. "You know what I have had enough of this shit. I am leaving now." Ashton said sarcastically. "Luke I am going to find out where I can find my mom. This has been the only place where I finally felt at home. I must say Michael knew what he was doing when he started creating this into a safe place for vampires that felt not wanted or out of place. It makes him a great leader, someone who can take Zayn's place one day." Ashton said as he turned around to leave. Before anyone could say something to him, he was gone. "See what you did!" Luke blamed Zayn. "You were the reason he left. We could have gotten past all of this shit that you put out there about him. He just wanted to be accepted by everyone, but no! You couldn't let that happen, so you started all the rumors about his craziness. You are the most shit father out there!" Luke screamed at Zayn. "Mr Hemmings, if I were you, I would shut my mouth and remember whom you are talking to! That is all now leave!" Zayn insisted.

 "Mr Hemmings, if I were you, I would shut my mouth and remember whom you are talking to! That is all now leave!" Zayn insisted

Liam
------------------------------------------------------------
Luke had woken up in a strange place with a headache. But he was tied to a chair. As he started to look around he saw that he was not alone. Sitting on a chair close him was Ashton. He was unconscious and tied up as well. In front of them was the bakers body. With the same marks as Calum. So Luke felt better knowing that who ever has been doing all the killings it was not Ashton. 'Maybe it was Zayn?' Luke thought as Ashton started gaining consciousness.