I wish you're still here..

We will start the story with the boy named Kobayashi Takumi. He lives in Tokyo Japan and his characteristics are very kind, humorous, dependable, and also faithful. But he have a very low self esteem about himself, although he didn't know that he is very handsome and intelligent guy. Later night he goes to his girlfriend house to pick her up for their trip to Kyoto, after he rings the doorbell the mother of her girlfriend named Hoshino Akari came out and greeted him.

Hello there Kobayashi-kun, come in and sit in the living room while waiting for my slowpoke daughter she said, as usual she is very slow for dressing herself up he replied.
Hey you both! Can you stop talking like I'm some kind of turtle! His girlfriend spoke while walking down. You're still as beautiful since we are in highschool Takumi said, stop flattering me Kumi, we already graduated you know Mayumi replied, stop flirting with each other in front of me, you're making me missed your dad Mayumi.

Hoshino Mayumi characteristics are loyal, cheerful, thoughtful, and bright as a sun. Geez Mom stop making me cringe Mayumi replied while mocking her mother, Hey don't talk to your dad and mom love story like that! she said while wiping off her imaginary tears. Takumi just chuckles as he see that his girlfriend and her mother are getting along so well unlike him, he and his parents are very not close to each other, but when the Hoshino family treated Takumi as if he is their own son, it made Takumi very happy.

Well lets go now Yumi or else we might missed are flight to Kyoto Takumi said, oh right! Lets go now!! she dragged Takumi away while saying that. Goodluck and have a safe trip you two! Don't forget to buy us a souvenir okay? The mother said to both of them while waving her hands at the two, alright Mom! Just wait for dad to get home from work Mayumi replied to her Mother.

Takumi started the engine of the car and drove fast to the airport so that they will not miss their flight. We barely manage to get here in the airplane, you know slowpoke Takumi said while panting from running from the parking. Hey stop calling me slowpoke! You idiot!! Mayumi replied, hey I'm not an idiot! You are the one who acts one! he said, youu!!!! Hmph! Mayumi said while she is getting grumpy on Takumi.

They sit on their chair for 1 and half while they're not talking to each other. They hear the captain in the speaker saying good evening people, we arrived here in Kyoto. I hope you guys enjoy your stay here in Kyoto!
Oh we are here now Yumi looked at Mayumi on his side sleeping, hey wake up Yumi! We are already here! shaking her slightly. Hmm...What is it Kumi? Mayumi replied while rubbing her eyes, we are here in Kyoto!! Takumi said in a excited voice, hey calm down Kumi, you're acting like a child she replied, well its been a while since I got to go here in Kyoto, and lets get off the airplane now Yumi he said, alright lets go now Kumi she stands up and drags Takumi out of the airplane.

Now they're walking out of the airport and goes inside the car, they arrived on the Nanzenji Yachiyo hotel that they will stay at for three days. Wow this room you picked Kumi is very beautiful and the style is very old fashioned I liked it!, also this hotel have open baths and we will sleep in futon! She said while looking on the hotel room that they will lodge at, yeah I'm quite lucky that this room is available he replied, lets order a dinner now Kumi, I'm quite hungry! she said while her stomach growls out of hunger.

Takumi looked at Mayumi and he starts laughing very hard because her stomach growls, hey stop laughing Idiot!! Just order already I'm very hungry you know! she said while being embarrassed, okay okay I will order now he replied while trying stop his laugh.

They ordered their foods and drinks, they go to bed and sleep so that their body will be in a perfect condition for their tour tomorrow morning. Timeskip lets go when its morning, Yuuto woke up very early and he looks at the clock and sees that its still 6:00 am in the morning. Oh its still early looks at Mayumi sleeping peacefully besides him, I guess I will wake her up later 7:00 am, so just sleep for now my princess he kissed her forehead and stands up to do some stretching.