the walk Part 1

"Daniel, wake up," I open my eyes to see my mother standing there. "What do you want?" "What I want is for you to wake up." "Fine," I say as I am  waking up, my eyes barely even open. "It's time for school." I sigh as I get up, my knees aching from playing soccer yesterday. As I put on my socks, my little sister comes running up the stairs. I hear a fall, then a loud crash. As I open the door, she is down there, about to burst into tears. I count down from 3, and when I reach zero, she screams and cries, running down the stairs. I walk down the rest of the way and see my mom packing my lunch, and my dad reading the newspaper. My mother walks over to me and hands me my backpack." What are you waiting for? Go catch the bus!" I run out the door to get on the bus. As I board it, the bus driver says, "You need to pay now." I say, "WHAT!" "You're on my bus; you're supposed to pay." I give her the $40 I had for my bully that takes it. When I get to my school, I meet up with my friends." Yo, did you see the news?" he says." No." "Yeah, there was a body on Billington RD." "Oh." "Why are you not sad?" "Because it's not me." "Tim, are you going to talk?" my friend says." Yes, I am just so sad." "Why?" "That was my mother." Derek and I stood there in shock." I have to go to an orphanage because my dad cannot take care of me," Tim replied." Bro, I am so sorry." "It's okay," he replied. The bell rang, and we headed off to separate classes. As I was walking back home, I saw a shady man in a dark ally way i started to walk faster. he ran after me and grabbed me by my elbow. and bit me blood dripping down his face red like eyes. I fainted. I woke up a day later, hungry and thirsty. as I got up my teeth pained i got hungrier and hungrier. I had to. I had to I latched on to one of the doctors blood dripping down my mouth I - I was a vampire. I ran out of the building. before anybody could see what I did. I passed my house.