𝟎𝟎

--𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒 - Violence, abuse, drug abuse, mature themes, profanity, drug/alcohol use, descriptions of extreme gore.

--𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐑𝐄 - Action, romance, comedy, angst, fan fiction.

—𝐈, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 - Do not own any pictures or quotes displayed throughout the story, nor death note as a whole.

—𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔 (𝐌𝐂) - Is a 20 year old woman who succeeds in surfing, fighting and crime, wether it be committing it or fighting it. Y/N was raised in a bad neighborhood in Florida, though her bloodline is Japanese. She moves to Japan after an accident involving the death of her father, the one that had raised her since her mother died. She moves to Tokyo since she was already actively attending To-Oh university. Unfortunately for her, many more accidents begin to happen around her, and one day she is involved in an accident. Fortunately for her, she survived. Though, the downside is that because she survived, she became involved in a serious investigation, falling for the leading detective whilst at it.

 Though, the downside is that because she survived, she became involved in a serious investigation, falling for the leading detective whilst at it

Above is Rosemary beau

---𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒-

I'd like to know about any mistakes I make, but please, no rudeness.

If you don't like a change or something about the plot that I, the author made, then just simply leave and go read another story.

I'm a full time student so chapters may be tardy, so please excuse late chapters (இ﹏இ'。)

I'd like to mention here that the plot of the story is going to be mixed up, but major parts of the story will stay the same.

Also, there will be cell phones (like the ones we have now) In this story! Remember that this story takes place before 2013 still, but there is going to be cell phones.

𝟐𝟔𝟏 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬