Chapter 1: The Forest Kids

As a young kid I was raised as a Hunterfox. A Hunterfox is a person from age 17-50 who is the sworn enemy of our polar opposite Huntermoose. Huntermoose have younger and older hunters,from age 16-56. Now, I was just walking through the forest like usual, then this guy appeared out of nowhere,a Huntermoose! I shot him in the hand with my crossbow,causing him to YANK out the arrow hitting my cheek,I YANKED it back then and crushed it with my foot.

TEINO'S POV: This strange girl just stomped on the arrow for some reason,we were both bleeding (of course). She looked RIGHT in my eye and did the little "i'm watching you" hand thing taking off her mask,saying her name was Matsha,an odd name, but it was unique. I introduced myself as Teino (of course again) taking off her robe/cape??? i don't know what it is,after an akward bit of silence, I introduced my pet moose as Teilo (very very original I wonder what letter was changed from my name) "Oh,This is Seilvea [Seal-vuh]"  A grey fox with blotchy white patches on her fur.She was very nice (surprising) 

BACK TO MATSHA: "aren't you supposed to attack him?" I said to Seilvea. He said that Seilvea was pretty, Teilo was very very VERY nice to me (surprise surprise) Sye ran to me,telling that he is "evil"; so I said "He isn't" Then,All 3 of us felt a sinking kind of feeling...