Discovering New Emotions

“So this is love”, I said to myself as I lied next to him. I smiled to myself as I remembered the great night we had. After months of long distance, we finally got to meet. It wasn’t what I had hoped it would be. Actually, it was much better than I had imagined. i turned to him, my head resting on my elbow and stared at him. I couldn’t help it. This man had been on my mind for months and I still
couldn’t wrap my mind around the fact that he was right there next to me.

Then he stirred in his sleep. I panicked, turned in the other direction and shut my eyes pretending to sleep. He moved and wrapped his arms around me, I could hear his heartbeat against my back. He moved my hair to the side and leaned in. His breath on my ear before whispering, “Baby I know
you’re awake”.

His morning voice sounded like music to my ear. It brought shivers to my spine. I couldn’t help but smile, I was busted so I just accepted it. I turned in his arms and smiled shyly looking up at him. He
had this wolfish grin on his face and his eyes sparkled with desire and admiration. I could tell that he was happy to finally have me in his arms.

My tummy growled and ruined the moment. I looked down feeling embarrassed only for him to put
his hand on my chin and lifting my head up ever so gently and looked into my eyes. “It’s okay baby, there’s no need to be shy. I understand why you’re hungry considering the night we had.” He kissed my forehead before getting out of bed. I wondered where he was going, then he came over to my side of the bed and lifted me in his arms. I yelped in shock, “Babe put me down!” I said with a laugh.

He took me down to the kitchen and sat me down. “Cereal sound good?” I smiled and nodded my head. He poured cereal and milk in 2 bowls and passed one to me. I ate happily and hummed in
pleasure. I looked over and noticed him grinning at me before he went back to eat.

It was only after I finished eating that I realised that I was completely naked minus the thin bedsheet wrapped around me. I gasped loudly and got up surprising my King. He turned to me and asked, “What’s wrong babe?” Then his eyes travelled up and down my body, I saw the hunger in his eyes and moved back a little. With each step I took backwards, he moved forward until I hit a wall.

“Nowhere to run my queen”

I trembled in anticipation as he brough his lips to my neck. One arm around my waist, the other around the back of my neck. He bit, nibbled and licked. I moaned with each action he took. He took this opportunity to unwrap the bed sheet and let it fall to the ground. He took a step back to admire the view. I looked down and noticed how hard he was.

I gasped, “How did that fit in me last night?” I turned to run but he caught me.

“Where are you going mami?” he asked before rubbing my kitty with his fingers.  I moaned in pleasure; this man had figured out how to drive me crazy in one night.

Then he slid one finger in making me gasp and let out a satisfied moan. He moved it slowly, in and out while his other hand played with my tits, his lips nibbling on my neck. This man knew how to multitask and it drove me crazy. Another finger slid in and my knees became weak. He kept moving and right when I was about to come, he pulled out and smirked at me. He was cleared satisfied with what he had done to me and the reaction he got.

“Please baby”, I whispered quietly.

He leaned down and whispered in my ear knowing this was the best way to drive me nuts, “You know those aren’t the magic words babe”.

I knew what I had to say immediately, “I want you so bad Nick”.

That was all he needed to hear before he took me to the couch and made love to me. He was passionate, slow and gentle. Then he became a hungry beast and became just rough enough. We did
it everywhere, the couch, the kitchen, the table and the floor where I passed out. I woke up in bed all cleaned up, wearing his shirt. I could smell the faint scent of his soap on me. I moved to the
kitchen and found him cooking.

He hadn’t noticed me so I tip toed towards him. Right before I could hug him from behind, he turned and said, I heard you open the bedroom door. I was upset that he just didn’t play along and let me have my fun. I pouted and turned away. He hugged me from behind and apologised. He then held my hand and led me to sit down. A few minutes later, he put a plate in front of me knowing I
couldn’t be mad at him any longer if he brought food into this.

I sighed pretending to still be mad but the faint smile on my face said otherwise and we both knew it. He sat down as well and we both began to eat. I moaned as I took my first bite of the rice covered
in beef stew. “Careful baby, I might not be able to control myself if you keep that up”, he said with his hand on my thigh, moving it up slowly. I pushed his hand away and promised to behave if he did
as well.

We put the dishes in the sink and went back to bed and cuddled while watching a movie. This day was getting better and better. It was worth the wait. A few minutes into the move he fell asleep, but I didn’t mind. My king had done a lot of work and needed the rest. I put his head on my lap and massaged his scalp and his temple. I noticed it was getting dark outside so I moved his head to a pillow gently and went to the kitchen.

I got to cleaning and started preparing some dinner. There was some left-over stew from this afternoon and beans in the fridge. I decided to make some aloo parantha (potato chapati) for dinner
so that we could create wraps with whatever we wanted. I was immersed I making the last chapati that I didn’t hear Nick walk into the kicked. He put his arms around me from the back and I gasped in shock which made me touch the pan and burn the back of my hand lightly. It wasn’t serious, but Nick didn’t seem to think so.

After assuring him that I was okay, he finally calmed down after applying ointment on it. I kissed him and repeated that I was fine. Then I decided to distract him by pointing to the food. He relaxed a little and said he would stop feeling bad if I let him finish the wraps, which I did.

This time we ate and talked about everything and nothing. Sometimes there was a comfortable silence before one of us started a new conversation. We cleaned the dishes and went to watch tv in the living room. The day was done which made me realise that I had to go back home the next morning. My expression changed and I guess Nick noticed because he said, “Baby this is only the beginning. We’ll have so many days like these or even better than this. I’ll miss you. But I know you’ll be back because you’re mine.”

A tear slipped from my eyes and I didn’t realise it until he wiped it away. He cracked a dad joke which made me laugh. We went back and forth, trying to see who had the best jokes. He set the
mood back with ease, but I knew he was sad too. However, like he said, we have lots of time to make more memories. I took out my phone and we took selfies. Making silly and cute faces as well as videos. At the end of the night, I fell asleep in his arms with a smile on my face.

My final thought before I drifted off to sleep was, “This is only the first chapter,  our story has just begun "