The Fight for Dominance - Dee x Reyna

With a grunt, Dee finished his last set of pull-ups and dropped down to the floor. He raised his arm to look at the watch, and rolled his eyes. She was late to his first training session. With a sigh he walked back to the bench and twisted open the bottle of water and proceeded to chug it.

The sound of heels clicked against the stone entry floor, and he looked up to see her. Reyna. Her eyes glowed purple and she smirked at him.

"We haven't even started and you're resting already?" She crossed her arms and stood in the center of the training room. Dee set his water down.

"I had a bit of a warm up before you got here," he said with a chuckle. He could see her scanning him up and down, and after a minute and a nod of approval, they began.

Reyna ran him through drills of balance, endurance, and strength. He ran laps, lifted weights, stood on balance beams and even on the ledge of the outdoor balcony, which was several stories above ground. There was a point where he lost his footing and was saved from the fall only by Reyna grabbing his shirt and pulling him to safety. They stared at each other for a moment, both breathing heavily. The air was warm around them, their bodies too close. Reyna's hand still gripped onto his shirt, and he looked down at it for only a moment, before she let go instantly. She cleared her throat and stepped back, picking off invisible lint off her shirt. The tension between them buzzed in Dee's ears.

"Let's try some sparring. Don't worry, I'll go easy on you." Reyna smirked, her voice husky. Dee chuckled and stepped to the sparring ring. They both got in fighting poses as Reyna explained the rules, and they began. The pair danced around each other, weaving and throwing hits, moving as if they had practiced a routine. If an outsider was watching, they would think this was a performance with how in sync they were. The wrestling began, and their breathing was heavy and loud. After a bit, Dee ended up on his back, with Reyna on top, straddling him and pinning him down.

"I thought you said you would take it easy," Dee gasped.

"Oh that was easy. I dont think you're ready for my full effort yet." Reyna smirked, letting go of his arms and leaning back. She still sat on top of his hips, and Dee took that opportunity to grab her and flip her over. Reyna landed softly on her back, and Dee leaned over, both hands on either side of her head. His face drew closer to hers, and Reyna's gaze fell on his lips. She bit her bottom lip as she reached up to caress his face. It was as if time stood still. A purple wisp surrounded them, and as if there was an invisible string pulling them closer, Reyna leaned into a kiss. Fire exploded in Dee's chest, which he realized was just his heart beating incredibly fast. Their mouths moved in sync, another dance, another fight for control. Reyna took advantage of his distraction, and flipped him over. She was on top again, her eyes burning with desire. "Again, not my full effort yet."

Dee laughed, before bringing her in for another passionate kiss before she pulled away, blush creeping up her face.

"Good thing we have plenty of time to practice," he whispered.