O N E

Pls vote and comment your opinions :) it motivates me more

___________________

"I want to marry you!"

The girl looked down at the shorter boy, widening her eyes. "We're only 7 Sunghoon-ah! We cant get married yet!"

The boys smile drops. "B-but why not! I want to marry you can I not marry you!"

The boy held out the lollipop ring, tears forming in his eyes. "We're too young! My mummy and daddy got married when they were grown ups!" The girl says, crossing her arms.

The boy falls to his knees on the damp grass, tears spilling from his eyes. "But I like you! I wanna marry you."

The girl looked at the crying boy, kneeling in front of him and wiping his tears. "I'll marry you when we're grown ups, okay?" She looks down at him, moving his hair aside roughly to see his eyes.

He glances up at her and sniffles. "But what if you don't love me when we're grown ups! I promise to love you forever but what about you?!" He pouts, once again on the verse of tears.

"I will love you forever sunghoon!" She says, trying her best to cheer the boy up.

"You promise?"

"I promise."

She was too young, making a promise that held onto her heart for the rest of her life.

____________________________

"Don't leave me alone!"

"Calm down Sunghoon I'm not. I'm just going to the bathroom." The girl chuckles, looking at her nervous bestfriend. "Oh.. okay."

The girl walks into the woman's bathroom, doing her business and washing her hands before leaving.

Her smile turns to a frown when the place her bestfriend was previously standing was empty. She looks around, avoiding the moving students of the highschool, trying to look for her friend.

"Boo."

The girl jumps, turning around and looking up at the boy, a large smile on his face. "Sorry I heard someone talking about ice skating and listened in, not realising I was following them." He chuckles nervously, causing the girl to roll her eyes.

"Oh lord, c'mon let's go to class."

First day of highschool turned to first day of sophomore year, then junior year, their friendship unbroken as they were stuck by the hip.

And before the girl could realise it, these unknown feelings that had been hiding themselves since a kid had started to present itself in her heart.

"Sunghoon-ah, you wanna come to my house after?"

The boy shakes his head.

"Nope, because I'm bringing you somewhere else!"

He drags her by her wrist, running over to the bus stop when he catches sight of the bus. They get on just in time and he pays for both of their bus fairs, finding a seat for the both of them.