Ask not for whom the bell tolls (&Bio)

(Quick note before we begin. THE TIME LINE FOR OVERWATCH IS SO FUCKED. I tried my best to try and make things add up as best I could but sorry if some things don't match up.)

You lay ashore coughing violently as you try to crawl from the radioactive stream you were abandoned in. Tears fall from your eyes as you think back to what led here.

Flashback 5 years, Age 7

You were dragged from the orphanage into a lab by two guards who said nothing but hit you if you got too rowdy. You seen a lot of scientists stare at you with pity on your way to where you were going. The guards stopped and opened a door and just threw you in. You landed flat on your chest and tearily looked around and saw a tall, pale and ginger haired woman.

 You landed flat on your chest and tearily looked around and saw a tall, pale and ginger haired woman

Present, You crawl further as your body contorts and mutates more so than what the Dr. did to you. Your forearm shoots a bone blade out of it and retracts as you scream in agony and climb to the top of the river bank. Your legs still crippled, arms in shreds and radiation spilling into you. You feel the roar of Tyrant in your head as another flashback triggers you let out a bellowing roar.

Flashback 4 years, Age 8

Moira: "Come subject delta we got you a new pet!" She says excitedly. By this point you new you were in trouble. After being there for a year, you knew her happiness meant pain for you. You walk down the securely locked corridors that looked like a movie before coming into contact with a giant window that was blacked out. The good Dr opened the doors and motioned you to enter.

Y/n: "Dr. O'Deorain i-is this going to hurt?" You asked holding your arm.

Moira: "Nonsense delta as long as it works you won't be harmed."

Y/n: "And if it doesn't work?"

Moira: "let's not focus on the negatives delta." You slowly walked inside as the doors immediately shut behind you and the lights beam on. You shield your eyes before looking on in horror at the creature before you. It was towering in height and covered in veins and muscles. It eyes red with a black cross for pupils and wings that covered most of the room, a tail that slithered around and horns that pierced the roof. It lunged at you almost immediately but the sounds of strained chains echo along with its roars. "Are ready dear delta?" Your knees buckle as you run for the door.

Y/n: "LET ME OUT PLEASE!" You yell albeit to no avail as everything quiets down and the thudding of chains fills your ears as you turn to look at the beast. It was right behind you it's face staring at you inches from yours. You freeze as it lunges at you and chomps down on your entire body and reefs you around and slams you down. Your eyes lock on your legs which are a few meters away from where you currently are.