kawaiiii

The sun was shining through his window as he awakened by the light. The tall purpleblooded troll slightly opened his pale eyes as the sunlight disturbed his slumber. He sat up, stretched and got up to do his daily routine. He took a shower, did his hair and put his usual makeup on. He put on his usual skeleton suit and his indigo shorts on top. His hair bounced as he was walking down the streets to meet his friend but he suddenly stopped at the sight of a specific seadweller pestering his good friend. He walked up and greeted his friend with a wave but gave the Danny Zuko wannabe a threatening stare.
 He sat down next to his yellowblooded friend and Kurloz used chucklevoodoos to communicate with them. But that was a big mistake... It made the other seadweller alpha named Cronuts' blood boil to see someone trying to steal his omega from him. Cronus' earfins extended out of rage and to show dominance towards both the alpha and the omega sitting next to him. He had to know what they were talking about. He had to know what Kurloz was saying to his omega. He stand up, walked in front of Kurloz and growled at him. His pale indigo eyes immediately snapped at the other troll standing front of him. "Yo chief vwhat the hell are you ewven talking about vwith him? " He gritted his teeth and continued to growl at him, trying to assert dominance.
" AND WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH YOU, WADER?"

He heard a voice in the back of his head. The feeling of it scared him a little even if he would've denied it. "Vwell as your ass can see, I already HAWVE clamined them as my omega." "OH?"   He heard the terrifying voice again, as he saw the other troll stand up. He was taller than him, maybe even stronger, he could never inspect his body and guess how strong he exactly was due to the pattern of his clothes which made it difficult, but now he knew that he was a strong built troll. Cronus grabbed the middle of his shirt and ripped or apart, his earfins flattering, teeth gritting and growling at Kurloz. Kurloz grabbed his suit and ripped the top part of it open, exposing his chest too while he screamed loudly, ripping the stitches out of his mouth which caused his lips to slightly bleed indigo. Cronus lunched forward, hissing and growling at him and pushed him down the ground. They wrestled for some time and Kurloz growled loudly at him as he was the one who got dominated. Cronus got closer to his face while they were wrestling and they started making out all of the sudden as they were rolling, trying to fight for dominance. They ended up rolling into a metal wall which caused them to die. End.