This Pen Bleeds

I am a very complex person In a way that you will never experience a dull moment.
I do have my  flaws but when I love I want to go above and beyond.
I want to make you feel like the moon is just a   few meters away I want to have you thinking you found heaven on earth.

I know that nothing actually last forever but that doesn't mean we should not make the best of everything.
We should take a chance on love and see where it goes we should give it a go as we don't know where the future leads.
We  can't give up on love because we have been hurt.
We just need to take a chance on everything and make the best of it. Falling in love can never be waste of time  but dating someone you don't love that's wasting your time.
I can't promise you the earth  or the stars but what little I have that I can share with you.
It doesn't take a  lot of money or a lot  of effort to make a person smile  so why would you not want to take a chance in happiness because you afraid of wasting your time.

If I had moment with you I would make sure you feel like a goddess make you the only star I need that can brighten up my day.
I would be your other half I would be your peace after a long day of stressing.
I would try and take your pain away by being there and being supportive as you are very strong and  able to take the world on your own.
I know you would not need me that much but everybody gets tired. So I would be that peace that you actually seek.
I would make sure the only dream u have is about  taking on the world as a strong person that I know you are and not worry or stress about anything.