Story 1

It was a normal busy day at the monestary. People were still getting accostumed with the life of a new archbishop, you think as you walk through the halls into a room with Claude, or rather, Khalid. "I don't think I can be an archbishop, Claude." You say as you stand still, thinking. "People don't want me. They want Rhea." Claude walks up to you and puts his left hand on your shoulder. "You'll do great." Claude said. "You've had more experience being a leader, though. You helped teach me about being a leader." You paused. "Claude, I can't do this without you!" You say. Claude was going to leave to fix conflicts in Almyra tomorrow, leaving you on your own. "Y/N, listen to me. You are the goddess. You are strong, brave, and kind. Once people start to understand things here, they'll care about you as much as they cared about Rhea." He reassures you. "Thank's Claude." You say as a bunch of people rush by, accidentally pushing Claude over, falling on top you.

You just blinked and already Claude was on you, his lips almost touching your's. You both start blushing. Suddenly Claude puts his right hand under your head, and then he pushes his lips against yours. You blush even harder. He releases you, stands up, and holds his hand out to you so that you can get up. You grab his hand as he pulls you up. You look around. Nobody was in that room anymore. "I suppose it couldn't hurt to stay a few extra days." He says, pushing your head against his chest. "Really?" You ask. You can feel him nod, resting his head on yours. "Khalid..." You say, surprising him because you said his real name. "I love you." He smiles. "I love you too, Y/N."