Oh How Disorderly

Tommy arrived back with more blankets and pillows then they could ever need with some other supplies, and a necklace...? Tommy walked upstairs into the apartment to see Wilbur asleep on a bed he put together, it was just a plain bed with nothing on it, Wilbur must be really tired to fall asleep like that.

"Hey Wil, get your arse up so I can make the beds, you also didn't finish setting the other one up." Tommy shook Wilbur not very gently this time.

"What, go away." Wilbur said, trying to go back to sleep.

"I guess you get no blankets or pillows."

"Noo, I want those." Wilbur sat up defeated by a gremlin.

"Now go finish making that bed while I set up this one, then you can go to sleep okay?" Wilbur sighed getting up, glaring at Tommy defeated. Wilbur got up heading towards the other bed, while Tommy walked towards the bed Wilbur originally was asleep on, he began putting on the pillow cases, and the quilt cases as well, he finished one bed and had the bedding ready to put on the other bed, he sat down just watching Wilbur slightly struggle to put a certain piece together he smiled, he began to think about how Wilbur said he hadn't visited mum. How come Mumza hadn't teleported Wil to her realm?

"Are you thinking or taking a shit? It looks like the same face, I can hear your brain moving, there's even smoke coming out of your ears!" Wilbur laughed, Tommy flushed.

"HEY! I AM NOT TAKING A SHIT! I was just thinking about how you haven't visited Mumza..."

"Awh the gremlin is concerned about me, but yeah I don't think I've seen mum since I was around 3 or 4 can't remember ya know? I just look at the pictures of the goddess of death and hope they're right." Wilbur smiled slightly, you could tell he was sad.

"Oh..." Tommy whispered to himself, deciding he would figure this out, he concentrated hard.

"Yeah it's oka- Tommy!?" Wilbur panicked that Tommy had just teleported away, based on their conversation he guessed where he went, he glanced at the bedding Tommy left behind and sighed, instead opting to move all of the extra blankets and pillows to Tommy's bed.

-

"Mumza!" Kristen turned towards Tommy.

"Oh hi my darling." She smiled softly towards Tommy.

"Mumza, Mumza. When was the last time you visited Wilbur and Techno?"

"Oh, a long time ago darling. I'm afraid they might've turned out like Phil." She sighed.

"Wilbur hasn't, and Techno doesn't seem like Phil, just very cold! Why did you stop?" Tommy explained then asked.

"Well when Wilbur was around 3, so around when you would've been born but not yet with them. I was talking with Phil and he started to talk about some ideas he had, to turn Techno and Wilbur into soldiers, into real men. When I heard him describe and describe that I got scared for their safety, I wanted to take them with me, but when they hardly knew me and they knew Phil. I had planned to come back and take them when I made you go to Phil, but I couldn't, Phil looked like he didn't plan that anymore. I had to stop visiting after that, my work got too busy to see them, I feared the worst and couldn't bring myself to check if they had turned out like that." She looked ashamed.

"I promise Wil isn't like Phil, and Phil hasn't changed. His favourite is Techno because he wasn't scared to go hunting, they started leaving for ages like I told you. Can you bring Wil here please?" He looked up at his mum with puppy eyes.

"Of course dear, I know you want him to see your big strong wings and horns, and even that little tail." Tommy flushed again looking down, Kristen patted his head. Then with some smoke appeared a scared Wilbur.

"WHAT THE HELL!" Wilbur screamed at being teleported, he fell onto the void like floor from not being standing up beforehand. Kristen giggled at Wilbur's antics, he glanced up at the noise.

"Mum?" Wilbur asked, Kristen nodded, opening her arms for him. Wilbur got up and ran into them beginning to tear up.

"I'm sorry darling." Wilbur just hugged her tighter.

"I can't believe it's you." She hummed in response, beginning to talk with a smile.

"Look at your brother darling, he wants to show you some things." Wilbur glanced up, opening his eyes, he looked over at the other figure, a demon hybrid with large wings and horns stood there, the colour of the features a dark yellow, gold, like colour. Tommy smiled at Wilbur's shocked face.

"I'm also getting a tail in, turns out my biological family has a lot of demons in it?" He spoke unsurely. "Talking about them, has my father died yet?" Kristen shook her head no sadly. Tommy looked down sad, Wilbur glanced between them.

"Why do you need him to be dead?"

"I get to meet my sister, she's frozen away and the only way I get to meet her is if my father dies. It was the trade off to make sure she was safe, that deal was 2 years ago now and she doesn't age in the place she's frozen so she's still 2 years old, until he's gone for good." Tommy smiled sadly at Wilbur.