LOVELY-EYED. DEATH-TOUCHED. WITCH.

⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

EMMELINE⠀MEADOWS⠀asthe wicked witch, portrayedby⠀⠀⠀ Lika⠀⠀⠀ Solt

EMMELINE⠀MEADOWS⠀as
the wicked witch, portrayed
by⠀⠀⠀ Lika⠀⠀⠀ Solt.

⠀⠀
Cursed
&
Screwed.

⠀⠀
[ THE HAPPIEST GRIN ON GIRL'S FACE, THE CRIMSON BLOOD ON HER HAND. SPELLS DEMANDED PAYMENT - THE BIGGER AN INTENTION, THE BIGGER A SACRIFICE. IT WAS ALL ABOUT BALANCE IN NATURE, SOMETHING ABOVE EVEN THE GREATEST WITCHES' WILL. SHE KNEW SHE WOULDN'T CHANGE THE STORY WITH NO PRICE. YET SHE HADN'T EXPECTED IT TO BE SO TREMENDOUS. SHE LOOKED UP & MET WITH WORRIED GAZE. ] Will she wake up now?
⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

━━━━━━⠀full name,Emmeline Dalia Meadows. As the tradition dictates, the first name was passed down from grandmother to her first granddaughter. She quickly learned and embodied the meaning of it (because apparently it was important for certain spells and she didn't want to fight that logic) which is hard-working.

━━━━━━⠀nicknames,
[ ☆ ]Em, it's used simultaneously with the full form of her name. She doesn't mind and will answer to said abbreviation.
[ ☆ ]Emmy, Line, etc., The childhood nicknames, rarely used anymore.
[ ☆ ]Wicked Witch, depends on who you ask it may be both a compliment and an insult. Her grandmother called her by that with the most genuine smile while teaching Emmeline new mixtures. But then again, the man who ended up with partially burnt arm said the same thing with less pleasant expression.
[ ☆ ]Little arsonist, jokingly .. most often. The story of the burnt part of the body started a lot of stories, alright?

━━━━━━⠀age,twenty one years old with the birthday happening on November first. Emmeline learned how important arithmancy has been, how to connect the numbers to certain events just like her mother had done before giving birth. She had predicted that her firstborn would find an attraction to danger just by her birthdate and well, she hadn't been wrong at all on that one.

━━━━━━⠀sexuality, gender, pronouns,⠀She was never taught that being attracted only to men in her situation was considered normal in most regions. But she also didn't see that much love in any form during her life. The decision not to question her attract towards anyone and remaining unlabeled came to her naturally, or at least after the first time being mesmerized by a girl's side-face. She says she likes who she likes and it's still not a lot of people. No one yet was close enough to stealing her heart. && She identifies as woman, using she/her pronouns.