The Begginings

Childish Laughter echoed through a small park, a Group of young teens laughed chasing each other.

" GET OVER HERE ANNE! " exclaimed a girl, laughing hysterically. Her face red like a cherry, her hair ratty and messy. the humid air casts an intense sweat and tiredness over more than one of them. 

The preclaimed Anne swatted away the girl. ' Oh come on!! i wasn't ready. " she protested. stopping and standing tall. 

" Oh you were? " " Yeah duh Sarah. " Anne rolled her eyes, she turns around as 3 of the others pounced onto her, they rolled around on the ground. " okay fair game- " anne talked into the grass, she had fallen face first. They all laughed all by now on the ground, covered in grass stains and dirt.

" Hey what time is it? " A girl named Jane Got up from her back, leaning on her hands. 

"2:30, Why? " Sarah looked over at her. 

" Crap. " Jane quickly darted to her bike. 

" WHAT? oh shoot. " Anne quickly realized what happened, dragging everyone to where the bikes were locked too.

(zoom ) 

Everyone had approached a race track, it was a practice race, figuring out the horses times and just generally investigating the horses performance. 

The group was all out of breath, Jane smiled at a guy at the entrance of the stable, running over to the track. " Okay,Im taking bets on katikat, My left eyelash goes to her. " She jokingly said in an English accent. " Mmm, yes quite a contender. " A awkwardly lean teenage boy laughed, he raised his eyebrow and copied the accent, yet his accent wasn't half as fake. 

" lets stop joking, were here to clean a stable arent we? " Jane raised her eyebrow, crossing her arms. " Well no duh, but cant we have fun? and like.. watch for 3 minutes? " The boy looked at her seriously. " No we cannot Robby, we are *10* minutes late.  now c'mon- " Jane pulled them over to the stable. "  about an hour of stable chores had passed, they ran out to the track, sitting in the empty bleachers. 

" Dude I still get goosebumps and we've seen this thousands of times. " Laughed Anne.

A girl by the name of mya looked in confusion. " their so.. lean? " She looked over to her friends. " oh their just babies. " anne shrugged, continuing to watch. Mya got up, running down the steps of the bleachers. " Uhh, where is she running? " " I dunno " mumbled sarah. 

" Huh, I would've thought shayla would've done better, y'know? She responds so well to the whip but I guess not today "  Sarah Mumbled loudly 

the group got up, practice runs were over. Sarah texted mya

" Wya? " 

4:28PM            Delivered

They all got on their bikes, looking around, not spotting Mya, but seeing her bike.

" She probably uh. Walked home? " Robby said Unsure.

" Yeah, in 60 Degree weather, on a Wednesday, when home is a 20 minute walk away when she had a *BIKE?* "

Robby slung his head back " Ughhh- I'm being Hopeful, Alright? 

" shutuppppp " groaned jane " No wonder mya left us. " Jane rolled her eyes.

Each got  home, taking their separate ways