Chapter 17

While wearing dress Dae brought to her, chaeyoung gradually became aware of another set of eyes on her

While wearing dress Dae brought to her, chaeyoung gradually became aware of another set of eyes on her. Her sensitive hearing picked up the sound of ragged breathing of someone. Her doe eyes grew wide in horror realizing some stranger has been peeking at her room all these time. Her eyes searched around, and found an eunuch she'd never met before lurking behind a translucent curtain.

"Who's that..?" Chaeyoung's eyes squinted meanly as she yelled.

Anticipating she caught him , junghyun made his way near to her tearing up  his eunuch clothes.He entered her room without even seeking permission as he was infatuated to see chaeyoung exposed in front of him. The pungent smell of alcohol dispersed into the air while he talked. His steps faltered due to intoxication.

"Chaeyoungggg"

"Stop" dae tried to stop him.

"What's this ? I am telling you to stop. This is the princess's chamber. Men are not allowed here" His hand instantly cracked across dae's face.It had been an open-handed smack and left a red welt behind. Just below her eye was a small cut where the ring had caught her. She staggered backward, clutching her face, eyes watered then unconsciously fell on floor

"Daeee.." chaeyoung cried as he tried to reach her junghyun blocked..

" Goddd ! God has created you by great work princess chaeyoung. Looks like it will make even the weather lover, your beauty seem to have intoxicated me sometimes"

Chaeyoung was flabbergasted at his audacity and words and she quickly pulled the veil and moved away stiffening looking away covering herself. Anger boiled up inside her watching his insolence. Dae frightened conceiving junghyun's randy gaze on them. A glowing candle fell from her hand and she walked back a few steps and covered herself with her veil.

"You here. How dare you enter my room. Get out now... otherwise I will tell the emperor ..."chaeyoung froze with hatred and fear as she saw junghyun's glimmering eyes with a strong whiff of alcohol seeping in her room

"Your anger is making me go mad. Your body is more gleaming than any of the gold in room. My biggest weakness is if I desire anything, I must get it" junghyun spoke hysterically. His intoxicated talk made chaeyoung sick from the ends of her hair to the nails on her. toes

"Look Jeon junghyun , Only emperor can enter this room, no one else and If you come near me you'll suffer, I swear" . She kept her gaze off him, she couldn't bear to look his way,because if they made eye contact she thought she might vomit.

"Oh I forgot it's the room where you and my brother sleep." He mocked while adding "You have no idea , whether Jungkook touche you, if he embrace you or love you. It surely kill me ! Because you're going to be my wife princess chaeyoung" babbled junghyun spitting rancid saliva with each maliciously punctuated word,

Chaeyoung momentarily closed her eyes and clenched her fist hearing such disgusting words from him. More than that something about his beady gaze made her skin crawl.Lust, unabashed, unconcealed lust rimmed those  glazed, tar-colored eyes. It was as if he was mentally undressing, his eyes skimming over her from head to toe again and again.Her posture tensed with tightly bottled rage, and all she wanted to do was march over and slap him till he saw stars. But the environment was too tense for that.