Fiery Desires Unleashed."

Y/n walked through the front door, exhausted after a long day at work. Little did he know, a surprise was waiting for him in the bedroom. As he entered the room, his eyes widened at the sight of Sue, dressed in a seductive, short sleeping garment that barely covered her enticing curves.

Sue's legs were spread wide, revealing her freshly shaved, glistening pussy. With a mischievous grin on her face, she beckoned Y/n closer. "I've been so horny, baby," she purred. "I couldn't help but think about you while you were at work."

Y/n's heart raced as he took in the sight before him. He couldn't resist the temptation of Sue's desire. She had taken the time to shave herself earlier that morning, and she wanted to know if Y/n liked it.

Without a word, Y/n approached the bed, his gaze locked with Sue's. The air was thick with anticipation as they both understood the passionate encounter that was about to unfold. But for now, they reveled in the delicious torture of not doing anything just yet.

Y/n entered the bedroom after a long day at work, finding Sue lying on the bed in a short sleeping garment. Her legs were spread wide, and her shaved pussy was on full display.

Sue: Oh, Y/n, I've been waiting for you. I've been so damn horny.

Y/n was taken aback by the unexpected sight, but his desire for his wife couldn't be contained. He approached the bed, his eyes locked with Sue's.

Y/n: Sue, this is... unexpected.

Sue wore a sultry smile, her fingers teasingly tracing circles on her thigh.

Sue: I thought we could have a little fun tonight. I've been craving you all day.

Y/n's rational thoughts fought against the building desire within him, but the intense chemistry between them was too strong to resist. He gave in to the temptation, kneeling before Sue.

Y/n: Sue, we can't just... You know we have to be careful.

Sue pouted, her gaze filled with longing as she ran her fingers through her hair, beckoning Y/n closer.

Sue: Oh, come on, Y/n. Let's just enjoy ourselves. No one has to know.

Y/n's resolve crumbled as he leaned in, his tongue gently caressing Sue's wetness. Her body trembled with pleasure as she arched her back, unable to contain her moans.

Sue: Y/n, I've been waiting for this. Make me wet, baby.

Y/n's desire intensified, his hands roaming up Sue's thighs, teasing her sensitive flesh. Sue's fingers found her own breasts, fondling them as waves of pleasure washed over her.

Sue: Oh, Y/n, that feels incredible. Don't stop.

Y/n skillfully continued his oral exploration, his tongue flicking and teasing. Sue's moans grew louder, her body writhing with pleasure. The room was filled with an intoxicating mix of passion and desire.