My first crush

Actually this didnt even happen at the school i went to so i will give you a fast resume of what happened.

Me and my bestfriend started school. We made super nice friends and everything was super great untill this girl joined. She was very violent towards us and one time she bit both me and my bestfriend. She bit me once on both my cheeks and my bestfriend once on the arm and once in the ear.

We cried a lot that day so our parents decided to move us to a new school. Were we were thriving. Even though i got a bit attached to her we were fine and found new friends soon enough. 

Thats when i met the typical soccer guy. Lets call him "M". M was one ofthe popular kids. He ofcourse never noticed me but i was so mesmerized by him i didnt care. He was good at everything which motivated me to try more.

But he was also kind of a bully so my bestfriend moved back and i stayed. I couldnt leave him. It was both my first crush and my first toxic crush. As i began to look at myself more in the mirror at only 7 years old. I started being scared about not being good or pretty enough. Even though i was a fairly pretty and cute child.

I was scared to get noticed by him even though i wanted to.  I started distancing myself from generally everyone but my newfound friend. She was really weird but encouraged me to talk to him. So when we became partners for a just dance P.E class i started talking to him.

At first i was quite embarassed and thought i was too heavy to lift. But now i know that i was perfectly normal and we had a normal conversation.

But in the end i know this didnt effect me. Only at the time. But now im long gone from were i cared about that toxic crush. So M wasnt worth it. 

...