TSC n The Others - Surprise?

OMG EMOTIONAL APPEAL?? IDK!1!1

-----------------------------------------------------------

Second woke up from a deep slumber, yawning and groaning as he flipped over on the bed, flopping on his stomach. He nearly drifted off to bed again, before the alarm clock on his counter ringed. He groaned, before turning it off, feeling disturbed.

He sat up on his bed, looking a bit sleepy still. His hair was a mess, and so was his bed. He shook his head, before walking to his closet. He grabbed some clothes and also a towel, before he walked into the bathroom, taking a bath at the morning.

Once he was done taking a refreshing shower, he looked up to the clock on the wall to see that it was 8 am already. He sighed, before he looked at his calendar. October 2nd. It was his birthday.

His eyes widened, before he instantly dashed to the calendar to check if he was dreaming or not. He was not. It was actually his birthday. A grin appeared on his face, his eyes lightening with excitement.

His grin suddenly disappeared, before realizing.. where were the others? Usually when it was his birthday, he would always wake up to the color gang surprising him with a birthday cake, but this year, they weren't here.

He felt like he was missing something. Maybe he overslept, or maybe they're just busy. He shrugged, before he went outside his room, walking downstairs.

He spotted Blue in the kitchen, eating netherwarts like usual. He waved hi at him, giving him a smile. "Good morning, Blue." Second spoke, but Blue did not respond. Second stood there confused as he tilted his head at Blue.

"Hello? Earth to Blue?" Second spoke again, as he waved at Blue for the second time. Blue did not respond still. He just whipped out his phone and decided to text others while eating netherwarts.

Second just stood there, being even more confused. He scratched his head, before looking down. "Umm.. alright, then." He spoke, before awkwardly walking away.

He wondered what was happening right now, but he did not think much about that. He decided to go outside, looking for at least somebody. It did not take long before Second spotted Red playing with his pet pig.

Second walked to Red, waving at him with a smile on his face like what he did with Blue. "Hey, Red!" He spoke, but Red ignored him. Instead his attention was on the pig.

"Who's a good boy? You are! Yes you are." Red spoke to the pig, as he petted its head. Second was confused, what was happening right now? Blue and Red were ignoring him for some reason, and he did not know what the reason was.

"Huh? Red?" He asked, getting infront of Red, but Red did not make eye contact. He was starting to get worried, before he sighed and walked away, not wanting to say another word with Red.

After a few hours, he saw Yellow sitting on a bench, with his laptop. He sighed, hoping Yellow wouldn't ignore him like what Red and Blue did. He walked up to him, and sat beside him. He swung his legs up and down, before he looked at Yellow.

"Hi?" He spoke, but unfortunately, Yellow seemed to be ignoring him as well. Second stuttered, before he groaned. "I don't get it! Why are Blue and Red ignoring me!? And why're you ignoring me too!?" He asked, seeming tired of today.

Yellow did not respond, he just had a straight face while typing some stuff on his laptop. Second frowned, before he looked down. He put his arm on the armrest, before he stood up. "You know what? If Green does not notice me, I'm losing it." Second spoke, before storming away from Yellow.

Second tried to look for Green everywhere, but it did not take long before he found him on the couch in the house. "Oh, Green! Please don't tell me you're ignoring me too!" Second exclaimed, sitting beside Green.

He was expecting Green to talk back to him, but to his surprise, he did not say a word. His heart shattered into pieces, before he groaned for the last time, and stormed off once more. He got out of the house, and slammed the door shut.

He just walked at an alleyway, looking completely confused and hopeless. He realized it was getting late, and it was nearly getting dark. His only light source at the moment were the street lamps.

It started to rain, which just made it worse. He groaned again, before he sat down on a bench alone. He just let the rain pour, as the street lamp on top of his head shined light from above.

He just felt sad that this had to happen on his birthday. He didn't expect his friends to ignore him like this. He tried not to think of it much, but he just wanted to talk to his friends again. That is, until..

"Second!"

He heard a voice call out for him. His eyes widened, before he looked around. He spotted Red running up to him, before Red instantly hugged Second. Second was shocked, feeling angry but sad because Red talked to him just now.

"Second- I'm so sorry! We didn't think it would do that much damage to you." Red spoke while stuttering a little bit, holding Second tightly. Second felt confused but sad, but he just wanted an explanation.

"W-what do you mean..?" Second asked Red, looking down at him with a confused look. "We- we thought it would be a good idea if we would surprise you at the end of dawn.. it was. a huge mistake.." Red spoke.

Second felt touched, but also sad. It hurt him. The rain poured on the both of them, before he hugged Red back. "I-I'm so sorry.. it was my idea.. I.. I shouldn't have.." Red spoke, his voice sounding like it was being choked by tears.

"Wait- no, it's okay.. I.. it's fine.." Second spoke, hugging Red even tighter as he felt his eyes swelling with tears. He saw the other three walking to them, before Green ran to Red and Second.

"We are so sorry!" Green spoke, before he instantly hugged the two. Second smiled, as tears fell down his cheeks, but weren't visible because of the rain.

Blue and Yellow came to them with an umbrella, before the other two hugged them as well. Yellow held an umbrella on top of all of them, as some of them cried.

"Happy birthday?" Yellow spoke, seeming a bit sad, but he had a smile patched on his face. Second just gave him a smile, before laying on his shoulder, crying a bit.

"We should head home.." Blue spoke, before all of them nodded. "Yeah, let's go, the rain is gonna get heavy soon." Yellow chuckled, before they all walked home on the path.

"I'm.. so sorry for ignoring you like that." Blue spoke awkwardly, scratching his head as he sat on the edge of Second's bed while Second was laying on the bed.

"It's okay, Blue." Second spoke, flipping himself to the direction of the wall as he closed his eyes. "Well.. happy birthday. Did you enjoy the gifts?" He asked Second. "Yup, as always."

"I'll let you sleep, then." Blue spoke, before standing up, and walking to the door, and exiting the room, but looking back at Second. "Night."

Second sighed, before nearly drifting off to bed. "..goodnight." He muttered, before he heard the door close, leaving Second to sleep and rest after the long and confusing day.

-----------------------------------------------------------

1273 words

happy bday second :33 NAHAHHAHAAHHAHA