Chapter 1

Tw: yelling, child abuse, swearing and anything else that i missed

Sapnap's pov

"SAPNAP!! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!" I heard my dad yell. "Coming" I'd say, running down the stairs. ' he's drunk again' i thought. " Need something?" I asked. "Get over here boy!" my dad yelled. My father kicked me in the ankle, i let out a yelp

(timeskip)

" Get upstairs and clean up" my dad yelled as he punched me in the jaw, causing me to whimper even more. I got up slowly walking upstairs i winched as i tried to put pressure on my ankle but it hurt. When I got to my room I went into my bathroom and grabbed the first aid kit my sister had got me before she left for college. I started to clean my wounds, once I finished I limped over to my bed and layed down closing my eyes.

(a few days later)

I woke up to a sore jaw from what happened a few days ago. I hear a knock on my door "come in" I say, as my mom walked in sitting on the end of my bed. " Good morning my love" she said. " morning mom" i say back. " Get ready" my mom said walking out of my room, closing the door behind her.

(after sapnap got ready)

I walk down stairs, "bye mom," I say walking out the door. On the way to school I run into technoblade and his group of friends which consists of Niki, Ranboo, Wilbur, Tommy and Eret. When i walked passed 'em it seemed as they didn't care that i was there and they continued talking. When i got to school things were completely different, i was getting slammed into lockers and door. "Hey! Watch it!" I heard niki yell at someone. Niki and the rest of her friends walked over to me.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

Word count: 300

Hope you liked the first Chapter my dearest children