chapter 1

The Tate girl was home alone as per usual since her father was always out late for his job. She sat on her bed, reading her favourite romance novel as she was a hopeless romantic and avid reader. She was used to the silence that filled her house until it was interrupted by some rustling noises from outside her window. She furrowed her eyebrows at the noise,slowly approaching her window to check it out. As she was about to open the window she heard her door open from behind her. She quickly slammed the window shut and turned around to face the two dumbass who had been lurking around her house in the middle of the night. She puts a hand above her chest as she catches her breath.

"What the hell are you guys doing here? Do you know what time it is." Stiles shrugged,causing Macy to roll her eyes.

"Anyway, we need you to come with us to find half of a body in the woods with a potential killer on the loose and trespass a police crime scene in the restricted area of the beacon hills preserve,okay? Great.We leave in 5. Get ready," the spastic boy rambled on.

Before he even let Macy get a word in he quickly left the room dragging Scott, who looked like a lost puppy, along with him leaving her to get ready. She knew what she signed up for when she became friends with these idiots but it did not necessarily mean she wants to have to do illegal stuff like this all the time.
--
"We're seriously doing this?" scott asks, clearing starting to regret his choice of coming along.

"You and Macy are always the ones bitching that nothing ever happens in this town," They continue making their way further into the preserve.

"Me? I would never," Macy puts a hand over her heart and gasps, feigning hurt. Stiles playfully nudges her, causing her to let out a chuckle. Scott stares at her for a moment cherishing her laugh, oh how he loved her laugh.

"Where are we going exactly?" Macy asks pulling Scott out of his thoughts.

"I have no idea," Stiles continues walking ahead of them ,shining the flashlight over the ground trying to look out for the body.

They stop waking when they hear a dog barking. It was the Sherrif, aka , Stiles' dad. They crouched down and turned off the flashlight to stay hidden so they don't get caught by Stiles' dad. Once they hear the barking die down, Stiles urges them to get up and start running. Scott,bring the severe asthmatic in the trio, was lagging behind while Stiles was already out of sight. Macy slowed down for Scott to catch up. Suddenly the dog started barking again, they quickly hid behind a tree to avoid getting caught by the sheriff.

"Hang on, hang on..." the sheriff announced to his squad, calming the K9 down.

"this delinquent belongs to me," He lets out a deep sigh.

"Dad, how you doing?" Stiles asks, trying to play it cool with his dad.

"So,uh, do you listen in on all my phone calls?" Stiles laughs sheepishly.

"Not the boring ones..heh" Stilinski just gives his son a look as he finishes his sentence.

"So where are your usual partners in crime?" He shines a flashlight into the darkness of the forest trying to spot his son's best friends.

"Who Mace and Scott?, Scott's at home, he,uh,wanted a good night's sleep before school tomorrow and Macy she just uh, didn't want to come," Sheriff stilinski looks at his son in disbelief as he continues to lie.

"Scott? Macy? You out there? Kids?" He calls out, when he got no reply he put the flashlight down and faced Stiles.

"Well young man,I'm going to walk you back to your car and you and I are going to have a talk about something called  "invasion of privacy" " He grabbed the younger Stilinski's shoulders dragging him back to his jeep.