1. Last nights party

Ethan's POV:

' Sneaking the pillow under the sheets, I know a place where everyone meets... '

A faded song in the background played, I'm pretty sure I'm too drunk to hear it, just a slight pitch of it only.
I was sag on a couch next to a familiar face, Anika, she's also slightly drunk, her arm slung over her girlfriend Mindy.
Minds wasn't any better, a glass of alcohol still in her hand, half full.
Damn, we can't be trusted at parties..

I snap back into reality when I hear someone talking to me.
" Ethan, hey dude. "
Chad? Well, yes, Chad, it was Chad.
" Ohhh! Heay Chad "
"I'm bored, wanna go jam to some music? "

'Jam' that saying sounds so weird, of course Chad would say that.
" sure, let's go..Jam? "
I hope up following Chad to an empty 'dancing' area.
Someone's hacked the jukebox and is play.. deepthroat, which the music was fixed 2 seconds later to the song 'starboy'
Chad grabbed both my shoulders, shaking me, some stupid grin on his stupidly cute face..
What, no I didn't not have a crush this conceding condescending alpha, literally named Chad.
Okay, It's just small, not too big of a crush.
He's saying something, but, I can't hear anything. So, I pretend to hear him, humming to anything I see his lips move to, a grin appearing on my face now.

We were jumping up and down, like a kid asking their mum for a lollipop.
We were enjoying our sweet time, It kinda felt like a kiss was coming up, just, the way he looked into my eyes, and we even got closer..
But, that all ended when Sam poped up.
"Oi, you two, we gotta go, come on"
She started pulling up, a confused look on Chad's face, I also had one on mine.

We ended up outside, me and Anika ended up swapping hats, it was quiet funny, she had some oversized cardboard helmet on.
I had her pumpkin bucket hat on.
Chad was saying something to me.. something about..football?
Complaining about some unfair players..blah..blah..blah!
I doze off for about 6 minutes..?
Then I hear the commotion of some girls, I look up to see them throwing punch on Sam, calling her a murderer.

Right, last year Sam's boyfriend and his accomplice started a new homicidal spree, killing a bunch of kids and shit.
It was exposed about Sam being the daughter of Billy Loomis, one of the first ghostfaces.
Sam had pushed the girl off her, screaming at her, but was held back my Chad and mindy, the girls went away and Sam was released by the grip of the twins.
" Jeez.. fucking hell "
Sam, twisted the punch out of her top.

The others started walking off, I think Sam told them to go?
I remember having tissues in my pocket, grabbing them out, handing them to Sam
" Its.. only three tissues, I hope it helps.. "
I hand them to her, I hear the smallest thanks come from her lips.
I smiled, catching up to the others.

CHAPTER 1 END.
WORDS: 520

stay tuned.