short story

( A guy and a girl meet at a game where they started to get attracted with eachother)

The guy was 4 years older than the girl but it didn't really much matter to them .

By the flow they got together with each other and started a relationship with each other .

They were good with each other and loved the company .

They used to talk , laugh ,share things without any hesitation and were really comfortable with each other

They used to text eachother everynight .

Their was a bond but the problem was it was a long distance relationship and they can't meet each other .

Even though their was loyalty between them the guy used to acused the girl for cheat .

By the time it only got worst and worst .

The girl started to get depressed and anxiety  hit her harder .

But the guy never understood her.

It was becoming toxic day by day .

After 4 months of this thing the girl started to lose feelings for the guy.

The girl started to spend more time in her sleeps like she was running away from the reality .

The guy became more mad with her and started a fight with her and asking who is the other guy ?tell me ?

Even though their was no other guy in their relationship it was just this imagination which made their bond weaker and weaker  .

The girl was fade up with the guy and the guy was also getting tired of it .

After 6 months of relationship when both of them felt that they are not meant for eachother .

They thought of breaking up and start a new life without any past thing affecting it .

And they broke up .

After 6 months first time they talked with each other but their life was far apart from eachother and no one was regretting it.

..........The End..........