Chapter04: More Unexpected Guests

IN THE COOKIE RUN KINGDOM ~~~~~

"CUSTARD COOKIE III!!!" everycookie shouted while watching him float into the portal. After he went inside the portal everything stop and went back to normal like nothing just happened, "W-what just happened?" Strawberry shuttered while thinking about Custard Cookie III before sobbing "Shhh, its ok Strawberry Cookie." Gingerbrave was trying to calm her down while Chili Pepper just stood there looking toward the sky, the very same spot the portal came out from and where Custard Cookie III got sucked into. "what just happen just now.." she said as her eyes wided, "I... do not know." Wizard Cookie whisper while being ashamed of himself for doing this in the first place.

All of the cookies took this moment to catch their breaths, "W-what do w-we do now?" Strawberry Cookie shutter while holding her lollipop so tight it almost broke for a second, "Unfortunately, we don't know where he is." Wizard Cookie pointed out which made everycookie more nervous about him, as Wizard Cookie adjusted his hat after dusting it off Gingerbrave spoke. "I'm so sorry guys, this all my fault in the first place." he sigh just before, "Chili Pepper Cookie, are you ok?" Strawberry asked her waiting for a response. "No." she told her in a very serious tone "He was right near me and I still couldn't save him." "Plus, it was also my fault for Custard Cookie III going though that STUPID portal." Wizard Cookie grumbled a bit without her hearing him, "Don't worry we'll get him back." Strawberry Cookie told as she was patting her back "But how?" Chili Pepper ask "Wizard Cookie can redo the spell, then we can go in and bring him back home." Gingerbrave said to them and then turn to Wizard Cookie who just sigh and agree with the plan.

"I'll make a copy of the spell so WE can come back.. plus, only a idiot doesn't make copy their spells." (Audrey did copy them but that was the original one) "Lets go and save Custard Cookie III!!" Gingerbrave shouted happily, Wizard Cookie did the same thing before and recite the spell again, and everything that happened last time happen again. (I'm not rewriting it) The four cookies was sucked into the portal and it closed, no cookies saw them go though the portal... GREAT!

BACK IN THE HUMAN WORLD ~~~~~

Roslyn gasps when she woke up from a nightmare, "Just a dre-" "Good morning Raya!" Raya jumped a little before realizing who it was, "Oh, good morning Custard!" she said before stretching a bit and yawning, she scooped the small cookie up and head downstairs to the kitchen "Time to eat some breakfast." she said in kind of a song form which Custard Cookie III chuckle. Raya set him down on the dinner table and looked for some cereal and a bag of marshmallows, the little prince eyes sparkled when she handed him some marshmallows, after that she pour herself some cereal.

"Thank you so much for the food!" he shouted happily "Your welcome." she smiled at him, "Also, can we watch something on the black box thingy?" "It called a television well.. tv." Raya chuckle a bit before finishing her breakfast and head to the living room with the little prince. (She put the bowl away) Few minutes later, Raya saw a new update for cookie run kingdom called, "The Lost Golden City?" "Are you ok little fella?" she looked at Custard Cookie and asked him is he was ok "Yea, but what if I can't get home?" the little prince started to cry "Hey hey, it going to be okay I promise." Raya told him, and his eyes lit up a bit before calming down. "Ummm..." *Gasps*, "How about a high pinkie?" "A what?" Custard Cream ask her (I'm not writing their full names) "A high pinkie, I just came up with it!" she said while smiling which made him feel safe, comfortable and happy. (In this world/au, the cookies are elf-like creatures)

MEANWHILE ~~~~~

*Thump*, the four cookies scream as they fell on top of each other, "Ouch!" Chili Pepper whimper to herself before getting off Wizard. They looked around the area they were in at this very moment, "Where are we?" Strawberry ask Wizard "Somewhere." he said as the others sigh in disappoint, suddenly they heard a voice shouting. "HIGH PINKIE!" and it sounded very familiar so they turn to where it came and saw their cookie friend in the hands of a human being, "A witch!" Wizard said which made Strawberry whimpered "We have to save him." Gingerbrave told making them agree.

WITH THE OTHER TWO ~~~~~

"I'm gonna go get some milk since I am still thirsty a little." Raya said putting him down and head to the kitchen "Don't take too long because I still wanna watch!" "Ok ok." as she open the fridge, she didn't see the new cookies next to Prickles. Wizard whisper a spell that shot Raya in both of her eyes "Ahh shi-!" she cried while the cookies turn around towards Wizard "Why do you shot both-?" "I didn't mean to!" Wizard told gingerbrave but Chili just use it as advance, Raya try to get to the sink but tripped instead and fell onto the floor which Custard heard her falling, "RAYA, are y-?" Custard gasps after seeing his friends in the kitchen, so he got off.. or at least tried to, and went into the kitchen.

"ANNDDDD-!" "Wait!" a voice cut her off so she turn to see Custard standing there behind them. "Custard you're ok!" Strawberry said hugging him but he got out of it and head infront of Chili "What are you doing?" Chili shouted "Their my friend!" he yelled at her before turning to Raya who was getting off the floor, "Are you ok Raya?" Custard asks concern "Yea, i'm fine.. but why did I hea-?" Raya saw three more cookies that looked a lot like, "Strawberry, Chili Pepper and Gingerbrave...?" she shouted with amaze "How do you our na-" "This is Raya, she is a magicless human, and we're from a video game." Custard said instead of her while she rubbed his head.

"We're from a game?" Wizard ask coming infront of Chili Pepper, "Mhm!" Raya took out her phone and show them "See?" "Is it magic?" Gingerbrave said, coming up close to it "Nope." "Cool!" he shouted while Wizard slap his face with his hand, "Any friend of Custard is a friend of our!" Gingerbrave shouted again. "Oh boy.." Wizard whispers to himself.

3 HOURS PASSED ~~~~~

"I think it time to head back home since it getting late." Wizard told the others, but Raya suggested something, "Since it already getting late, how about you stay over for a while?" she told them "PLSSSS!!" Gingerbrave and Custard Cream begged him and Chili decided to go in too which made Wizard annoyed "FINE, but only a 4-5 minutes!" everyone shouted with joy but it only made Wizard more annoyed "Don't make me regret it!" he told everyone so they stop.

TO BE CONTINUED ~~~~~