labels.

it had been 2 weeks since aurora and theo had mutually decided to keep their .. relationship?? it wasnt labeled yet. aurora wasnt sure what it was. but the pair had been spending every other night in the common room at midnight till sunrise or in the room of requirements. aurora got the occasional "who are you meeting?" from pansy and the rest of the group were still questioning her and her secret boyfriend. theo wasnt her boyfriend. not yet. yes, she liked him. alot. but they weren't official.

one of the many things aurora had learnt about theo was that he was risky. too risky. like right now, they were sat in the great hall for breakfast, next to eachother. and theo had swung auroras left leg over his right knee. one of their friends could look over and see them. luckily they hadnt. yet. aurora often found herself zoned out, questioning what would happen when they essentially 'came out'. if they would find out. maybe theyd just keep it a secret for the last few years of school and live in a small house at the coast away from everyone and live a quiet secret life.

no. that wasnt what she wanted. she wanted to be able to be openly affectionate with the brunette boy she .. loved? 'no no no! too soon aurora, seriously what the fuck' she thought to herself. theos hand on her knee brought her back to reality. descreatly pushing his hand away and listening to the bickering between blaise and pansy. typical. when auroras hand had relaxed and let go of theos wrist, he moved his hand back onto her knee with a smirk, earning a glare from aurora. he silently pushed her untouched food towards her, telling her to eat without speaking.

"draco tell her!" blaise childishly whined.

"oh youre such a baby!" pansy laughed

"can the both of you just shut up for once? greatly appreciated" draco said as he rolled his eyes

"he started it!"

"youre such a petty little bitch."

and the bickering began again. about what? who the fuck knows. aurora didnt even think they knew at this point.

A/N:

breif update because i got bored ✌️

also side note, eleanor is a character based on my real friend ellie who wanted to be involved in the book and the picture used for her was from pintrest.

thank youu!!