Chapter 1: Sparks

Things  started well with the village. (named Nintendo) Helping out villagers, decorating the island, and finding some treasure to keep and share. The mayor is always helping out their villagers every day and night to make sure that everyone is happy of there stay and making friends along the way. And that's just the tip of the iceberg. As for Isabelle, she's the secretary to the mayor and has also helped out with the mayor's problems, weather that being with arguments of some of the villagers or something personal to them. Anyways, one night, Isabelle was working on her works at night, 11PM to be specific, her stationary was just papers to her right, and a few pens and pencils, a paper she was working on was right front of her, she was tired, looking like she haven't gotten any sleep, her hand was still writing the paper, however her eyes would started to close a bit as she was gonna sleep anytime soon.

Isabelle: (Thinking) I...I can't stop now, I'm almost finish...the deadline is...tomorrow right?...Wait...it's...11:40...I'm...almost...done.

After a few minutes, she was done with the paperwork, once she was done, she places the paper to the right side of the other papers that were piled on from the left (that being the finish papers).

Isabelle: Heh...I...did..*yawn*...it...

Isabelle then passes out on the table laying on her right side of her head. then she begin to start having a dream. During her dream she gets up from laying on the floor, looking around as she was around a pink cloudy like, dream.

Isabelle: Hello?...Anyone here?

Isabelle then walks around...wherever she is going...seems like there is nothing around her...at all...not until someone was there, it was the mayor. They were sitting next to Isabelle on a picnic rug, wearing a blue jacket, black pants, and green shoes, 

Isabelle(Confused): H-huh? M-mayor? What are you doing in my dreams?

Mayor: Heh, Just admiring the scenery that we're in.

Isabelle(Turns to where the mayor was looking at) :What scenery-

Before Isabelle finish her sentence, she sees fireworks in the air, beautiful sparks of fireworks, colorful as always. It was nighttime too, grassy floor, the other villagers were sitting near the mayor and Isabelle watching the fireworks too. Isabelle's eyes were big, gazing towards the fireworks as they fly up the air and making a pop sound with sparkles falling down from the air and disappear into the dark sky.

Isabelle (Looking at the fireworks): Oh. That scenery.

Isabelle then sits with the mayor and watches the fireworks. The mayor then turns to his right, looking at Isabelle in the eye. Isabelle notices.

Isabelle:...Uh...M-Mayor? Are you...okay?

The mayor then leans towards Isabelle a little close to her face, staring at her eyes.

Isabelle (Blushes): Uh...why are you so close too me? 

Isabelle then places her hand (paw? hand? eh who cares?) on her face as she was concern that something is on her face

Isabelle: D-do I have something on my face?

Mayor: Yeah, it's on your lip.

The mayor then places his hand under Isabelle's chin. Isabelle gasp with a surprise reaction, she had never been this close to the mayor before, let alone in this situation. The mayor then leans close to Isabelle as his eyes closes and leans close to Isabelle and his lips pucker up, Isabelle was shock that the mayor was about to kiss her. She didn't knew what to do in this situation, other then to...slightly push him a bit away from him.

"W-wait...This is too...strange, like, aren't we friends?" Ask Isabelle. Mayor looked at her in surprised and sadness, it's almost like they've screwed up.