ALLEGIANCES

PARENTS
Bianco - fully white male direwolf with brown eyes. (human refer to as Leucistic Wolf)
Olisa - dark, beige and white female direwolf with blue eyes. (human refer to as Canadian Wolf)

1ST LITTER
Xerxes - ginger and dark brown male direwolf with brown eyes. (human refer to as Californian Wolf)
Avalon - dark brown female direwolf with ginger spotting on her left hind-leg. (human refer to as Canadian Wolf)
Nyko - white male direwolf with dark brown marking just in front of eyes. (human refer to as Leucistic Wolf)
Zephyr - fully biege male direwolf with one white paw. (human refer to as Canadian Wolf)
Adrut - short, white male direwolf with a huge beige patch on his back. (human refer to as Leucistic Wolf)

2ND LITTER
Athena - fully white female direwolf with brown eyes. (human refer to as Leucistic Wolf)
Louve - white female direwolf with biege front paws. (human refer to as Leucistic Wolf)
Zylo - brown and beige male direwolf with white chest. (human refer to as Canadian Wolf)
Aeron - fully white male direwolf with scorching blue eyes. (human refer to as Leucistic Wolf)

REFUGEES
Sirius - white and dark brown male direwolf with brown eyes. (human refer to as Pampean)