CHARACTER INFO

Hello, Melons! this is my first story so sorry about the cringe! this IS written as a play. thank you to laneynoir for letting me use her character Kylaney! this is just a list of characters and their nicknames!

Y/N: your name Y/N/N: your nickname 

(for example, I use the name Rhayna but my nicknames are Ray and Raya. Rhayna is NOT my real name)

Perigran: Pippin, Pip, or Pips

Samwise: Sam, Tatergod

Frodo: just Frodo, no nicknames (unless you count Mister Frodo for Sam🙂)

Meriodoc: Merry, MB (MB for Meriodoc Brandybuck)

Kylaney: Kya, Ky (edit: And bitch according to @laneynoir herself)

Aragorn: Strider, Greasy boy (greasy boy is reserved for Kylaney and ONLY Kylaney)

Arwen: Ari

Gandalf: idk if you want you can comment nickname ideas for him!

Boromir: Boro, Mir-Mir

Faramir: Fary, Fara

Legolas: arrowman, Leglesslegolegolas

Gimli: Gim, Axeman

Elrond: El, Ron, Ellie (Ellie is reserved for people who have a death wish)

Galadriel: Lady of Light, Slay, Naneth

Celeborn: Mr, Cel, Ada

Haldir: Dwarf-hater, Hale

Eomer: E, Eo

Eowyn: Wyn

Theodin: THEODIN KING

Saruman: Sauron's bf

Sauron: secretly gay

Grima Wormtoungue: Slim-ball, Knock-off Snape.

THE HOBBIT CHARACTERS WILL BE ADDED IN AT A LATER DATE.

BTW, Y/N is the adoptive daughter of Galadriel and Celeborn (Kylaney is her sis)

You and Kylaney are both Half-Hobbit-Half-Elf (With Dwarven blood) you spent the first 10 years of your life In the shire (With Kylaney) and you lived with your hobbit dad who passed when you were seven. you then lived with your elf mother who passed away two years later. that's when Galadriel and Celeborn took you in. (in this story Galadriel and Celeborn rule Rivendell and Elrond is the Stuart, please don't ask)  Elrond is like an uncle to you, and Arwen is like a cousin (technically she kinda is but that's not important). anywho your bsf is Merry, and Kylaneys is  Aragorn (her greasy boy lol) but that's all enjoy story starts for real on 10/4/23! enjoy! 

Bye, Melons!

P.S. I will try my hardest to follow the plot of LOTR but it may be a little off