Character's Boi

Tanya of Wanha:

Tanya of Wanha:

Tanya is the direct descendant of Asa Sin, she was taken to Arthdal with the few remaining of her people. When Tagon captured her and the people, they were taken as slaves while they were salves, Tanya was salve to Tealha but soon was appointed as the high priestess when they discovered that she could help them with Tagon being king as well and her people weren't slaves anymore. Tanya is a caring soul who will do anything for the tribe and her loved ones, she's strong-will, sweet to anyone besides Tagon, his queen, and his peers, and forgiving but can put a curse on you if you make her extremely mad. hahaha. When Tagon assigns a bodyguard to protect her, she is shocked and is grateful to have a bodyguard even though he's one of Tagon's men, she feels safe whenever he's around even if he doesn't speak to her.  

Yangcha of Arthdal:

Yangcha of Arthdal:

Yangcha is one of Tagon's best men for anything, he's a mystery because no one knows how or when he decided to join Tagon's army. He can't speak because he knows Tagon's secret and Tagon knows his so Tagon tells his men that he punished him and that's why he can't speak. He was the one who captured Tanya when they invaded and destroyed her tribe, he had laid eyes on her when they both stared into each other eyes. During that time even though it was a mission, Yangcha felt something which never happened before in all of his years. Can he detect this foreign feeling towards the new priestess, Tanya?

A/N: Please don't come after me if I get the names wrong and also all the credit goes to the original owners. I like the idea of a Yangcha and Tanya because they look perfect together in my opinion.