Author's Note

Hello readers. It's been a while. It's actually been a lot more than a while. I wrote my first book on here when I was thirteen. I was much younger then, and had so many words to write, but no ideas really. It's funny how I have so much to say now, but can't find the write way to put it on paper. I've basically had a writers block for over five years. And now, I'm in my last year of college realizing that I want to share something with all of you. A little advice. A little novel. I haven't been the best at telling stories, only at writing them. So I write this story to tell you mine. Adulting is difficult. You never really know what are you're doing or whether you're doing it right. Some days will be better than others. And those other days may be terrible. There's no real guidebook for how things are supposed to go, and this isn't really a guidebook either. But what if  this book can make you feel a little less crappy about your situation? Because trust me, you are not the only one who feels like growing up sucks. Yet at the same time adulting also means new things and that may be exciting. It's all on how you see it, not what it appears to be. In this book, you'll know how I chose to see it. I hope you like it:)

Happy reading, 

Maki