37

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Finally, today would be a very important day for both Y/n and Aizawa, but only Aizawa was aware of that.

Today was filled with activities but first after eating breakfast the two had gotten ready for the day, and again Aizawa had both of their outfits planned.
Hair and fit check

Aizawa's fit

Once dressed Aizawa was all over Y/n, the woman in a fit of laughter as she hugged Aizawa, eventually kissing the man's lips with a smile of her own

"What's gotten you so excited?" She questioned, unaware of how nervous Aizawa was as he held her close with his face near her neck.

"I just love you," he says, his words both making Y/n feel happy while also feeling a little skeptical.

"Mhm, is there anything else?" "Maybe, but that's for later" Before another question could leave her lips, Aizawa was pulling Y/n towards their things so they could leave.

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Now we were sitting in a cab, Shota's touch never leaving me as I was getting texts from Mom and Quincy, the two suddenly needing more frequent updates on our trip than usual.

Even Hailey was asking me stuff that she normally wouldn't ask, always lightly giggling when I showed Shota.

"I love you Hailey" "I love you too Mommy and Daddy," the little girl says as the call ends, a very slight frown on my lips, missing my daughter.

"I miss her too, we should plan something once we get back" Shota proposed as I had agreed.

Eventually, the cab stopped, and turns out we were at the Louvre museum, the glass building was gorgeous and I realized the few people out there.

"I remembered you talking about a few paintings in here, and lucky for us it would be pretty slow today" "Baby this is amazing, thank you" I smiled, kissing the man before we got out to head into the museum.

The pieces within the museum were already so gorgeous even as we had just walked in there were sculptures and paintings that had caught my eye.

Of course, I wanted pictures and I didn't have to ask Shota as he had already begun to take pictures, making me pose for him as he took them.

"Do I look good?" "You always do" he grins while adding my photos to a folder that I assumed was dedicated to me which I had found out about a while ago when I got bored and started snooping on the man's phone, attempting to find embarrassing photos of him, only to find the folder.

Anyway, we explored further into the museum, more photos being taken as we also got to see the Mona Lisa, Shota and I stared at it for a moment before looking at each other.

"It's kind of a letdown," we say in unison, the painting not as grand as others made it seem as we looked at the other art pieces before leaving.

Now we were walking for a bit, sightseeing and such, but eventually we came up on this bridge and after my first glance I was already getting excited, seeing that this was the lock bridge.

"Love I know you're playing, there's no way" I laughed out of being flustered.

"What? I know you like this" he grins while pulling me close "I do, but you're just so sweet" I say before kissing Shota, my heart fluttering from his lips on mine.

But once we pulled away and my face was on fire Shota had pulled out a pink lock and a sharpie, letting me write my name first before his, not locking the lock once we found a good spot for it.

"I love you" "I love you too"

Time skip
After more exploring which ended up with a new and expensive bracelet being gifted to me because the owner said I was ethereal, Shota and I were now at dinner.

Now it was a pleasant surprise to see a single table on the rooftop, flowers decorating the table as a centerpiece.

"You planned big huh?" "I always do," he says with a hint of sass while still pulling out my seat for me.

"Mhm, anyways what's with all of the activities? I feel like you're planning something" "Well I am"

The forward answer only made me ponder harder on the topic.

"Tell me now then, 'cause if it involves a picture then hurry up" I complained, my words catching for a moment as I watched Shota stand up, walking over to me.

"You know I love you right? Even though you're impatient" "Are you gonna push me off of the building or something?" I interrupted, obviously too confused for my good.

"Why would I treat you like the queen you are just to kill you?" And to emphasize his words Shota had a bored expression for just a moment.

"I don't know"

"I'm not gonna kill you, but I do wanna say that I'm thankful to have met you in that cafe, I can't even imagine life without you and Hailey around, if anything I didn't even have a life till you two came along. You're both gorgeous inside and out, and even after all that's happened, I'm still thankful and proud to say that you're in my life, and I want that to last in this and every other life we have after"

Now my mind was beginning to catch on, my vision blurry with tears as I bit my lip to stop them from spilling.

"So to make that possible, will you allow me the honor to proudly become your husband and be Hailey's father?"

Just like that, I was nearly on the ground with Shota, having to nod my head as sobs were the only things able to escape my lips.

As I felt the ring being placed onto my finger, its weight alone made more tears flow as I was pulled into a deep kiss, my hands on Shota's face, allowing me to feel the tears that slipped down the man's face.

"This is why I said to ask me now" I joked as we hugged, finally able to see the large diamond-encrusted ring on my finger, seeing that it was a replica of my dream ring that I used to describe from time to time to mom and Quincy.

"So, what do you think? Mrs, Aizawa?" "I think my husband deserves a little something once we get back to the hotel" I grinned, seeing one that also sported a light blush on Shota's face.

"I think your husband's looking forward to that then"

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1116