•─ [Authors Notes]

"𝗜 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗽𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗽𝘀𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗮𝗿𝗺𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴; 𝗜 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗱𝗼𝘂𝗯𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗮 𝘃𝗶𝗿𝗴𝗶𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴."

― 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗖𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗹𝗲𝘆, 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗼𝗳 𝗟𝗶𝗲𝘀

◁━━━━━━━◈━━━━━━━▷
[10/04/23]-> Entry 1

I am currently writing this right after I've finished the first chapter. Feel free to gloss over this, or skip it entirely, as it acts more like a journal of me detailing my thoughts, and something important things about the book, namely: Coraline is aged up to 15. And before you even think about it, no, there is no smut in this story. I did this so that it wouldn't be weird to write a relationship between two 11-year olds, you porn addicts can fuck off. 

Secondly, this story deals with themes such as demonology, something which, even if I studied during a period of my life, so feel free to correct me in anything that I may get wrong about it, and I'll be sure to fix it as soon as possible.  There is not much else to say, except that I am genuinely impressed with my writing speed and commitment I wrote the first chapter in just four days. As of the moment, I am ahead of my schedule.

My plan is to write five minutes a day. Normally this means I'll have the chapter finished around the 17th of October, but you people are only reading this in the 31st, when the book was actually released to the public. Though I will likely have it finished later than that since tomorrow (10/05/23) I'll take the day "off" to revise the first chapter and make sure that there are no spelling mistakes — And if there are, I'll be sure to fix all that I come across. 

End of entry 1. 

◁━━━━━━━◈━━━━━━━▷
[10/09/23]-> Entry 2

Took a 6-days break. I have returned to writing, currently exactly 11 PM (11:00)

End of entry 2.

◁━━━━━━━◈━━━━━━━▷
[10/27/23]-> Entry 3

Finished chapter 2 two days ago. Also gave a bit of a break yesterday since I wasn't feeling to mentally-well. Will need to make up for it, writing a total of 10 minutes today rather than 5, but oh well. I wonder if anyone's gonna read this. Or, this book entirely, at all. Feeling great so far nonetheless! Really excited to put this out. Just gotta proofread stuff... Or not. I likely won't do it, but will fix any and all mistakes that people point out.

End of entry 3.

◁━━━━━━━◈━━━━━━━▷
[11/06/23]-> Entry 4

It is completed. 
My biggest work to date. Is finished. 

Thank you all so much for the support while I wrote this, and the patience of waiting almost a week after the time was over. I am truly sorry, but unfortunately situations out of my control kept me from writing, but here it is, in its full glory!

There might be a few typing errors between chapters, but that is because otherwise it would've taken me days to proofread everything, with problems regarding work, college, and things of the sort. So please, do let me know if there is a typo, or a plot hole, and I'll get right into fixing it! 

Thank you all so much for reading, and for caring. 

End of entry 4. No more shall be added.