(This is Daniel)

(This is Daniel)

I was born November 6 1999 i never knew my parents but I do know that I am a ghost faces son so that's just perfect it's 2015 and it's October 5th Im Daniel Bridger yes my dad is famous for some of his movies and the fact he was a serial killer makes it worse though my dad had a bad childhood I start writing in my journal and I pick up my cup and drink my coffee as I keep doing my research on my dad and moms past then a rock crashed though my bedroom window almost hitting me "ouch" I say as I get up I hear Mike yell "murderer" and laugh as they continue riding their bikes man I hate them I took the rock and threw it and it landed on the ground i said "great I'm gonna need a new window thanks mike" and i went into the bathroom i washed my face and then i saw my father in the mirror behind me he said "hi son" i jumped but he didn't flench "who are you" I said he smiled he said "I'm your creator I helped you come into this world I'm your dad" I said "no this isn't possible your dead" then he said "maybe but I'm stuck here in this hell of a town called Woodsboro" "dad I cant do this" i said as i sat on the edge of my bed and covered my face with my hands "but it's in your blood Daniel" he said as he moved closer to me "why why did you kill" i said shakely as i was hesitant to ask him then he said "I can't really tell you that it's a lot" and i said "ok I'll let it go" then he said "thanks" then i said "so you want me to carry out your legacy and for what to end up dead" i got up and faced him then he got up and said "no revenge dan" I shook my head "rom..... Dad I can't I'm not like you and I choose life not death" I said obviously just trying to get him to drop it but he didn't he said "but it's in your blood your my son" I then said "you don't think I already knew that dad" then he said "you know why are you like this your my child" then I said "oh i don't know maybe because you were to busy wanting to kill my aunt and to make matters worse you killed my mom and you ended up dead do you have any idea what it's like to have no one no mom no dad just your grandparents and your aunt" then he looked down and said "actually i do reena Reynolds well she changed it to Maureen Prescott and left me for that stupid Sydney and her fucking father a few years ago I actually tracked her down and I knocked on the door thinking she'd hug me with open arms but instead she slammed the door on my face and said that I was reenas child and reena was dead then it hit me I realized she never loved me so I uhm killed her" I sat in the chair and I said "oh shit I'm omg that's horrible I am a terrible person omg" he then chuckled and said "man you really are your moms child" then I looked down and said "yeah" then he said "you have my hair and a mix of me and your moms looks" then I said "yeah my grandparents say that a lot" then he said "I bet they do" then I said "they still think that Jennifer is alive" then he said "their gonna be disappointed" then I said "I know" I say as I put my face in my hands roman leaned back on the bed and said "hey you know maybe you could kill your aunt for me" and i shook my head and said "no dad im not going to kill sid" he then had a smile on his face and said "come on" and i said "no do you realize how many people have tried to kill her and every single one is dead"