Biology and Drawings

Stu's PoV:

I was heading to Biology. I have no clue what we  are learning.

I sat down and saw a old bitch. She was the sub. Mrs.James is pregnant and is in the hospital. So we are stuck with this old-ass bitch for about 2 months.

Billy came and sat next to me. Tatum on the other side. Sid was next to her. While randy sat next to Billy.

I have all my classes with Billy. It's amazing.

We have been friends since kindergarten. We both grew up here in Woodsboro. We met when he was 5 and I was 4.

The bell finally rang. The sub stood up. She has grey hair, long ass nails, yellow teeth, and wrinkly pale skin. She has a blue sun dress on and flip flops . He name is Ms. Combletle.

I still can't pronounce it so I have Billy do it for me.

"Okay! Today is a free catch up day! Go ahead and work on stuff you need done!" She announced and sat back down.

Oh and she's like 4'2.

I didn't have any work. So I pulled out a sketch pad that Tat gave me. Billy looked over from his laptop.

"What are you drawing?" He tried to look over but I covered it.

"Nothing!" I shut the book. He looked worried.

"He was making you~" Sid butted in.

"Shut up!" I hit here in the head with the book.

"Oh. Can I see?" Billy asked as I put the book back down.

"Sure...." I was super hesitant. I opened to the page. It had a decent drawing of Billy that's half done.

"That's incredible! And it's not even done!" Billy looked at it with awe. And so did the other 3.

I blushed and continued to work on it.