Chapter 1: The Beginning

///

A child's cry resonated through the room. The mother was in awe but also shock of the boys beautiful heterochromia eyes and the boy's mouth scar that reached his cheeks on both sides. "He's beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.." She said.

The father cried tears of joy, as he reached to touch the boy's mouth scar. "What should we name him, dear?" He asked. "[name], we'll name him [name]." The mother said. "[name]. A beautiful name for our beautiful boy."

///

14 years later, a boy with straight black hair of varying lengths, heterochromia eyes, and bandages wrapped around his lower face up to just below his nose sat in the back corner of the classroom waiting for class to begin.

"So... as third-year students it's time to start thinking seriously about your futures and what you
want to do with your lives. I could pass out some career aptitude tests. But... Why bother? I know you all want to go to the Hero course!" The teacher said causing the students to cheer and begin showing off their quirks besides three.

"Yes, yes, you've got some
very impressive Quirks but using your quirks in school is against rules." The teacher reprimanded.

"Hey, teach.. Don't lump me in with this bunch of losers. I'm the real deal, these guys will be lucky to end up as sidekicks to some D-lister." Katsuki Bakugo, the most Arrogant person [name] ever has met.

"You think your better than us Katsuki?!"

"Let's go, i'll take you all on!" Bakugo yelled.

"Oh, yeah, Bakugo you wanted to get into UA right?" The teacher asked.

The whole class was shocked and started muttering about UA's low acceptance rate.

"I aced all of the mock tests. I'm the only one in this school who stands a chance of getting in!" Bakugo then went into a speech about how he'll surpass All Might.

"Oh, Midoriya, don't you want to get into UA too?" The teacher asked and the class fell silent before they all burst out laughing.

"Midoriya? You're kidding right?"

"There's no way of him getting into the Hero Course without a Quirk."

"Actually th-they got rid of that rule! I could be the first one.." Izuku MIdoriya, the shy quirkless boy that [name] has probably only talked to once this whole school year.

Then, Bakugo let out an angry yell and came over to Midoriya's desk and slammed down his hand with an explosion making Midoriya stammer back. "Listen up, Deku.. you're even worse than these damn rejects. You're Quirkless! You really think they'd let someone like you in when they could have someone like me?"

"No way! You've got it all wrong! Really! I'm not trying to compete against you! You gotta believe me! It's just that.. i've always wanted to be a hero.. i may not have a quirk but.. i won't know until i try.." Midoriya stammered back until his back was against the wall.

"So you're just taking the exams for fun?! You'd die in exams! This school's already crappy, you really wanna embarrass it more by failing so hard?" Bakugo yelled.

The teacher sighed and flipped through the pages. "Oh, Iguro, you're also applying for UA?" He nodded.

///

"Man, that fight from this morning is all over the news." Midoriya muttered to himself as he grabbed his notebook only for it to be snatched away by none other than Bakugo.

"I don't know what you think your doing, Deku, but were not done. 'Hero Analysis for the Future'. Don't tell me your taking notes on how to be a hero, Deku. It's so pathetic!" Bakugo teased.