Stretches.

Pairings; wonho & shownu X fem!reader

          Warnings; choking, double penetration
          Hair pulling (slightly), unprotected sex
          (Wrap it up babes), overstimulation & a
          Bit of  exhibitionism. Plus throat fucking.

         You have sex with gymbros! Wonho &
        Shownu~

You had never stepped foot in a gym until now. You had a very rude awakening when on your way home from work you walked up 4 flights of stairs to your apartment door (since your elevator broke down), and realized how exhausting it was. You were panting and your limbs felt sore, and not because you had worked for hours, no you were fine walking home but as soon as you walked up one flight of stairs you were practically fighting demons. Needing a break ever so often, since then you decided to use your day off as a gym day instead of the usual sleeping in. Being skinny truly doesn't stop you from being out of shape you thought. Walking in, you realized that there wasn't a single soul in here today, well aside from two people on the other side minding their business. They seemed to be friends considering the fact that they were spotting each other, laughing and conversing. Maybe you should appreciate the fact that they are occupied with each other, it'll leave you with a less embarrassing feeling once you get started yourself. Looking around, there was a lingering confusion..what the hell should you even start with? Working out never even crossed your mind once, sure you've jogged a few times but this was different. Trying not to stand out failed horribly, you stood in the same spot for so long that you didn't even see someone approaching you.

It wasn't until he said something that you seemed to perk up. "Are you alright?" He asked, his friend filling up the space next to him. Now that they were up close, it truly set in, these guys were fucking buff. One bigger than the other. It damn near made your heart jump out of your chest. "I'm alright, I've just..never..stepped foot in a gym before until now." You avoided eye contact since you weren't sure if they were one of those insufferable gym bros or the nice and supportive kind. The one who spoke first let out a chuckle "oh I see, well then welcome, don't mind the fact that it's only us two, it's a slow day. Trust me there were some other people here 10 minutes ago."

"Do you two work here?"

"Oh no it's a staffless gym, the only thing around here are cameras and a janitor but he'll be here around closing time." The fact that there were no staff here totally slipped your mind, you'd have to make a mental note of that the next time you decide to come here, IF there was a next time after this. It's completely common for people to come to the gym once and never visit again. "Do you need any help?" The talkative one was smiling softly and you didn't notice but his friend was silent, deciding to look you up and down instead of drawing attention to himself. "Sort of, since I've never been to a gym before I'd like to know what I should get started with." You respond, it's good that they don't seem aggressive or pushy, you appreciate the offer for help and don't decline. "Oh let me," he softly grabs your shoulders and extends his hand out as a way to let you know the way to walk. The three of you are standing in front of a treadmill, it was definitely the obvious option and you scold yourself for not thinking of it the first time. Then you see it, his silent friend whispers something in his ear before they bring their attention back to you. "Shownu just reminded me that you should stretch before you use it! Let us help you with that."

"Help?"

"It's not uncommon, we just help you stretch your legs, and such, trust me it'll make that treadmill not feel like a pain in the ass when you start using it." You blush slightly, you'd definitely like the help but didn't know how to feel about two random men-attractive ones at that just feeling you up. However in the back of your head, you know this was an opportunity not to be passed up so with a bit of hesitation there's a nod. "Some help would be nice." With that confirmation the two lead you to the mats that were in front of a huge wall mirror. "By the way My name is hoseok, but I prefer wonho, my friend over there is shownu." Wonho introduces himself as he's fixing the mats and shownu is instructing you to lay down on your back, flat. After that they stretch a bit themselves before getting on their knees, shownu supports your upper half while wonho picks up your lower right leg and pushes it back so that it's pressed against your butt. Your entire face was red, and you found yourself looking up at shownu who at first seemed to be stone faced but concentrated on what wonho was doing. His jawline is sharp, he had a very himbo look to him and as did wonho- they seemed to take very good care of themselves. Lost in thought for a bit, your shoulders jumped when shownu looked down at you. "Are you okay?" This question causes wonho to look up at you two out of concern "what's wrong?" All the attention has you flustered, mind frying in an instant. "I-I'm alright I was just lost in thought that's all." Out of no where wonho touches your lower abdomen which caused you to gasp in surprise "Make sure you're breathing properly I don't want to hurt you." He's focused, brows furrowing.