ᄃΉΛPƬΣЯ 1- ƬΉΣ IПᄃЦBЦƧ ΛПD ΉΣᄂᄂΉӨЦПDƧ

{Jake's POV}
"Max?!" I said in confusion. "I haven't seen him in years!"

He laughed a little bit. "Long time no see Jakey." He put up a little peace sign next to his one eye that was winking.

"I-... holy crap... I haven't seen you in years!" I had a wide smile on my face and so did Max.

"I know!" He said while laughing a little bit. "I'm sorry that I asked Josh and Remlend look for you while you were talking to your friends."

The purple haired guy rolled his eyes. "Remlend isn't my real name, but thanks for the joke while we're here."

I gave a little giggle. "I know, Regen, but you've gotta admit that the joke is funny." It was an inside joke from our middle school years.

"Should I be here?" Hailey said while looking at me with confusion and a little bit of some judgement on her face.

"Oh, sorry." I said while I touched her shoulder. "Hailey this is Max, Josh, and Regen. Guys, this is Hailey."

They all gave her a nod. "It's nice to meet you." Regen said while Max and Josh smiled at her.

"It's nice to meet you all too." She seemed really awkward, but it's understandable.

I realized that the others were probably wondering what was taking us so long. "Hey Hailey, if you want, you could show the music club that the trophy is okay."

"That's not a bad idea." She said while thinking about it. After a little bit, she made up her mind. "Alright, I'll go show them."

She walked away to go show the music club that the trophy was fine. I turned back to my friends from middle school, and we were all smiling at each other. "It's awesome that we're seeing each other again! I really missed them." I saw them reach out and hold each other's hands, but that's not surprising with them being in a poly relationship since middle school. "It's been forever since I've seen you all!"

"We missed you too." Josh said. He was rolling his eyes with it to.

Max's smile seemed to slightly disappear. "You could've visited us in hell you know."

"Wait, what?" I was confused. "What are you talking about?"

They all got confused, but Regen was the one who said something. "Well, your necklace isn't a normal one... I thought we told you that."

"No, you didn't and I'm so confused." I was never told anything and nothing has happened to show for it. "I'm so confused right now."

Max seemed to understand my confusion. "Well, your necklace is actually a Asmodean crystal, which are normally used by succubi and incubi, like myself, to roam between earth and hell. Asmodeus had given it to me to give to you when I asked and I wanted you to have it to visit us and our other friends."

"Oh, well that would've been nice to know back then so I could've come to y'all for help with stuff." I said remembering all of the shit that's been happening recently.

All of them were confused. "Well, at least it doesn't have to do with your dad." Regen said remembering the years with my dad and the abuse he dealt like it's a deck of cards and he was the dealer at a gambling table.

"Yeah, thank Satan." I know what the saying is usually, but they're all demons so I got used to saying Satan instead. "Well, can we meet up some time?"

Josh grinned with Max. "Hell yeah! Just give us your phone number so we can agree on a place and time."

"Yeah we can call each other tomorrow, figure things out, and then meet up." Regen said getting a little bit closer to Max.

"Yeah let's exchange our numbers." I said while pulling out my phone.