CHAPTER 4 - Regret

Up ahead the bus could be seen approaching. This made the H/C girl slow her pace seeing as the bus doors were opening. She got on, but once inside a nightmare came to greet her.

'Ugh... it's so loud.' Regardless of that, she needed to find a seat, which was another problem. 'Where am I even supposed to sit when I don't see any?'

Looking around not a single seat could be spotted in her view, it all looked so full. What appeared to be a lost cause for the girl, an eye-catching sight caught the girl's eye. It was a girl with ginger-like hair sitting beside the window with a bag beside her, and thankful it was only her sitting there.

'A seat, finally...' Taking a deep breath Y/N walked over. "Excuse me..." This caught the redhead by her attention. "Um... mind if I sit there?"

The beautiful redhead girl made eye contact with the H/C girl, staring at her with a questionable glaze, seemingly in thought. However, in the end, she ended up moving her bag. Y/N sat there, both relieved and in silence as the bus soon started to move.

Now that she was at peace, (well- not entirely since there is noise all over.) However, when things were slowly dying down an unexpected voice spoke from behind the two girls.

"Hey there!"

Y/N jolted from her seat with a fright, a surprise gasp left her lips, "What-!" As she turned with an expression of horror she was greeted by a boy with blonde hair staring at her with a smile.

"Hi! I'm Aiden." He smiled, showing what seemed to be his friendly demeanor.

'Are you serious? It only took a few seconds before everything went downhill.' Y/N found herself having a rough start, from all the noise to having an annoying boy on her tail. (Oh girl, you have no idea what your life has in store for you.)

Not wanting to get involved in the conversation she turned around, completely ignoring his presence. It didn't even last to second before she was abruptly interrupted from finding her peace, which was her trying to reach for sketch book. However, the blonde had other plans.

"What's your name?" He continued his persisting actions in invading her personal space, and Y/N was getting tired of it.

'Does he not know when to catch the hint? I have not said a single to him throughout this whole conversation.' Y/N sighed, looking back and seeing the blonde-haired boy staring at her, eager for a response.

"How does he not get?" The H/C girl sighed, feeling annoyed and frustrated at the boy's persistence.

"Huh?"

"Y/N..."

"Hm?" Aiden tilts his head in confusion.

"Y/N is my name."

"Oh, well that's a pretty cool name."

"Thanks?..."

Suddenly it becomes quiet and this of course made Y/N pleased, and as she thought he had finally left her alone.

"Well, as I said before, this is my cousin Ben." He said as he then pointed to his right.

"Um, okay..." Y/N murmured while staring at the two sitting behind her with a neutral expression.

"Oh right, have you met my new friend?" He then points to the girl Y/N met earlier, while the girl, on the other hand, flinches at the familiarity of the voice.

'What's with the jolt? Does she know him, or she is like me?' Recounting how many times Aiden's been persuasion her with his seemingly apparent attempts to befriend her. Just then she notices a slight shift in the girl's behavior at Aiden's consistent talking.