part 5

Sorry i accidentally unpublished this part. It's not new part i just hope you got it.

reception party:-

Anhay:- Mr. Mehra it's almost 7pm guests can come anytime and stage decoration is still pending.

Mr. Mehra:- sir relax everything is done we just have to assemble there.

Anhay:- then whose face are you watching do it fast. I'm not going to bear a single mistake.

Mr. Mehra:- yes sir.

Anhay:- wait i told you to go with yellow tulips right then who told you to go with this candytuft?

Mr. Mehra:- sir Kriva ma'am just told me 20 minutes ago that the theme should be purple and she told me to use candytuft flowers and she also told me to use wisteria and lavender but we couldn't arrange them in this short time.

Anhay:- okay as she is the groom's sister we can't say anything. Okay put this purple flower and I'll check the food counter.

He went toward the food department and checked the food.

Anhay:- how many times i have to say that mocktails should be there The kids are here they just can't drink alcohol or cocktails.

Workers:- sir we almost arranged it.

Raj:- Anhay, son go and get ready guests will be here soon.

Avni:- don't worry your suit is in the booked room of yours.

Anhay:- thank you Mom I'll go and get ready.

He changed himself into black tuxedo. Then he started setting his hair.

Soon he came downstairs and met the ladies of the house.

Avni:- hyy my son is looking so handsome today.

Anhay:- mom for you I'm always handsome.

Mrs. Ahuja:- boy if i were young i would have run away with you.

Anhay:- sweetheart just say yes I'll handle everything.

Avni:- this shameless brat can only flirt with us. See baby many young girls will be here please use these flirt tricks on them and just get married.

Anhay:- (coldly) that's not going to happen. I flirted here cause i was enjoying teasing them but I'm not interested in those girls. I'll find my love on my own but for that I'm not going for any dates and all.

Avni:- i just can't deal with this guy.

Mrs. Ahuja:- by the way Nidhi where is Kriva?

Nidhi:- she is actually helping Nirva but don't worry she will be here soon.

Avni:- no need to wait she is here. Look there she is looking so beautiful in a saree.

Nidhi:- oh my god she is actually looking like a girl to me.

Anhay heard those praise and looked in her direction, for once his heart stopped beating seeing her in his favourite colour.

Avni called her and she came towards them she put black dot behind her ear.

Avni:- i don't want any evil eyes around you.

Nidhi:- my princess is looking really pretty.

Kriva:- thank you mumma but I'll go away from here The media is here and i don't want them to know about me okay I'll be here as a normal guest.

Nidhi:- princess it's your only brother's function why will you stay away? You and your father always behave like this, when guests ask me about my daughter i can't even say how good looking my daughter is.