44| ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪꜱ ᴀ ᴅᴇʟᴜꜱɪᴏɴ

Once you read the chapter to the end, please give Feedback on how you felt about the "Chapter or Book" as a whole

Once you read the chapter to the end, please give Feedback on how you felt about the "Chapter or Book" as a whole. If you have Negative feedback, plz DM me privately🙏🏻
Please, endure the grammatical errors.
"ONLY AN EPILOGUE IS LEFT."
Comment on the scenes you want in the Epilogue. If it is possible, I will add them.
_________________________________

THE SAME DAY AGNI WAS BORN...
AT NIGHT 10: AT TRISHULA'S PALACE...

Ramana, Jerry, and Trishula were sitting in the chairs, which are at the Forest Garden in the backyard of the palace. "I am the starting point of this. I should not have killed Kalyani before your arrival. Don't you know how I don't have control over my actions sometimes? Her death took place because of that. I am the reason for all of this. My hasty action made you misunderstand and turned you into this. I am not going to play the victim card here.", Trishula stated in a cold tone.

Ramana stayed silent for it as Jerry looked at them both with a silent expression. "You promised me once that you would eradicate anything that would make me sad, as a gesture of gratitude for Triyanshi's survival. And you did that. I should have seen the CCTV footage as Jerry said. I blindly put my faith in the wrong woman.", he sighs. However, Trishula doesn't recall the Promise.

Ramana felt tattered and worn, his eyes once bright with happiness now dulled by the betrayal sting by his former wife, whom he trusted with every fibre of his being, and his heart heavy with despair. The weight of sorrow was etched upon his furrowed brow, and silent tears fell, tracing paths on weathered cheeks. The long list of wrongdoings he did to the people who treasured him tormented his restless mind. He rested his head on the table tiredly.

"Forget about it. Let's end it here. I began everything; it was my actions that caused all this chaos.", she said, but Ramana did not lift his head and look at her. Jerry also said to forget about it. Ramana shook his head, saying that what he did to Triyanshi (Aadriti) and Mother Stella could never be forgiven.

"She got used to living with one eye. Mother Stella got used to living with one defective hand. All are alive. These two reasons can be used to forgive you; besides, I am a part of it too. So, don't feel guilty about it, because I am not.", Trishula stated casually.