Maddison

"You need to pack your things and go and move in with your mom as amber doesn't want you  around our new  baby"

There it was the stupid reason that  my own father was kicking out his 16 year old daughter from the only house that I had known for most of my life  the same way  and similar  reason he kicked out my mom because of his fucking new wife  Amber fucking Carter   my dads long term mistress and his new bride.

Gods I hated her she was a bitch  ever since  she married my dad she did everything  in her power to  break my bond with daddy and I knew why  it was because she was freaking  insane and jealous  of me because  she couldn't  stand that daddy  had a beautiful  teenage daughter and no this isn't  vanity  this is what she herself  told me during one of her many rants.

Before she told me this ridiculous  reason  she always told me off for wearing on the clothes I wore like my dresses and belly tops and skirts ect she always said I dressed like a whore  and then she would tell daddy that she worried  about my safety  since i was growing  into a woman and how he needed to go through my  wardrobe  and remove  all my dresses and skirts and when.he refused she got pissed.

But the next day she wore on the same  clothes I had that she said looked so slutty and whorelike she often tried seducing  my dad with them in and he's a man so he gave in and that's how amber got pregnant.

When she announced  she was pregnant  dad was overjoyed  and so was I but amber hated me and started using her pregnancy as an excuse  to try and make dad hate me she would drop water and soap herself on the floor  and then pretend  she slipped on it crying  and saying that I was jealous and angry that she was pregnant  and that I tried killing  my own sibling.

It worked because from then on daddy separated from me  and no longer had daddy daughter days  soon our relationship  became so strained that we began arguing  and I often turned up at my friends house now onto today  I had just finished  talking to my friend  and I returned  home to see all my luggage  on the floor  in front of the house  my friend Kim and her parents  approached  our home and saw my  luggage.

Kim's dad was always friends with  mine and he looked shocked at what he was seeing and so he asked  him

"James  what is this why is Maddisons luggage  outside and why are you and Amber  just standing  in the doorway what's going on"

My dad swallowed  hard and  it seemed like he was trying  not to tell anyone why he did this without any warning  because no one knew how bad my relationship  with my dad had become ever since my innocent  mum was kicked out  8 years ago.

I was also just about keeping  it together  and when daddy didn't say anything  amber began talking

"We are kicking Maddison out because we don't want a bad influence like her around  our new baby"

She looked so smug when she declared  I was  a bad influence  but what she didn't expect was how the entire neighbourhood would  support me  because they knew me and my mum a lot better then dad and Amber so when she declared I was a bad influence  Kim's mum was the first who came to my rescue

"Oh a bad influence  amber  how so  please explain  to the entire neighbourhood  of how maddison  would be a bad influence  on  your new baby and HER sibling"

"Well for one she plays music too loud for two she  comes home late and three she dresses inappropriately"

"Is that it amber is that why  she's being kicked out at 16 years old  as a minor and her way of dressing  up,listening  to music loudly  and coming home late from school clubs  is bad then you must be crazy.

Because I have raised this baby girl along with my own baby girl and this amazing  young woman  is such a joy for us all  she helps the elderly, does her homework  goes to school  clubs to  learn more  she babysits most of the children in this neighbourhood  everyone  trusts her.

And shame on you Jamez you are kicking out your own daughter  as a minor on the dark streets of Manhattan  not wondering  if she has a place  to stay because your new bride says that she's a bad influence  based  on things that every teenager  does  like hearing music loudly or dressing  the way every other teenage girl does these days or even going to afterschool clubs and not real clubs"

My father looked ashamed but amber looked furious  that no one believed  her lies  and when mrs wormwood  came  forward she really shocked my dad and amber  when she told them of how stupid  there decision was kicking me out  when all i did was help people out and not once had  anyone seen me with a boyfriend  or taking drugs .

My dad  kicking me out without legitimate  reasons was illegal  because as Kim's mum had said I was a minor and seeing how angry Mrs wormwood was  amber turned pale and not caring for that bitch  she dialed  the police  and  told them the address  daddy looked worried and was about to take her phone but Kim's dad  grabbed his hands and said

"Don't you dare james you know what your doing is wrong  and against the law  and it's about time your reminded about  that "

Daddy  didn't fight anymore and just put his head down  and waited for his punishment  I felt sorry for my dad but I was hurt  that he was kicking me out  and i  knew that amber wouldn't  stop lying through her teeth until I was gone.