Rain (E)

Rain is something that can be described by many emotions, with each person having their own unique joy and sorrow. That's why they also look at rain in different ways. On the contrary, rain also reveals the hidden mood of everything. That's not something the sunlight can completely describe, but rain is only temporary, so not many people realize it.

On rainy days, the atmosphere around us changes into something different, not in a dull depressing way but rather gentle and solemn. The trees sway in the wind and carry fresh rainwater into the inner courtyard. They sing sweetly together, some trees have a "bang-bang" sound, and some trees have a "tach-tach" sound, all singing together with their good friend in a joyful symphony. They don't know if anyone is listening.

Nature is bustling like that, but people have many moods. On rainy days, Dad sits down to read the newspaper by the window, Mom does not rush around cleaning and cooking, and the child does not demand to go out to play; they all just sit down and wonder when the rain will stop.

Outside, the streets covered with tire tracks become less bustling; people are not very busy, but they just want to find a place to take shelter from the rain. Many people stop by a café, sit down at a table next to the window, and enjoy a latté while watching the rain fall. Some people curse at the rain, but they keep on walking, struggling to earn a living, and on rainy days, not even their little money is enough. All of them also wonder when the rain will stop.

In one corner of the city, a stray cat is nestled close to the wall. It just wants to enjoy the sunny day, sitting lazily on the dry ground, meowing happily, and thinking about the mouse it still had. But the rain comes again. Now it wants something different; it hopes that the rain will no longer rain on its wet coat because, when that happens, no one will be here to stroke it. So cold, it still misses the shining light.

"Meow... meow. When will the rain stop?"

The sound of rain hitting the corrugated iron roof has become less noisy; instead, the sound of the lake surface on a rainy day keeps the thinker. He silently thought about the rain. Strangely enough, it didn't flow like a waterfall but instead flowed in drops. Sometimes the rain is warmer than we think; it silently comforts the wounds, so everyone accepts to open their hearts while looking at the sky "crying" with them.

"Come on, stop crying; when will it stop?"

Some people love rain because it is not just rain. Somewhere in the attic of a small house, an artist sits with a guitar. His shoe heels tapped on the floor, his eyes quietly watched the falling rain, and from time to time he picked up a pen to write a few notes on paper for the unfinished love song. Below the musician 's yard, three children were playing; their laughter mixed with the sound of the rain, and then they ran again when their mothers came to carry them home.

On the street, the rain has stopped. Is it possible that the rain slows down the pace of life, giving people some time to look back at life and ask themselves things that they didn't think about on sunny days?

It can be seen that people look at the rain from many angles, with many different emotions. The rain in each person's eyes has a different look; when someone is happy, the rain is happy; when someone is sad, it cries; and when someone is upset, it is also irritable. But has anyone ever thought that rain has a look? It feels lonely but doesn't want to be anyone's; the rain understands everything, but it doesn't have a single person to share it with. It pours out a ton of chaotic emotions every day until it becomes gray and heavy. Then it uses other people's sadness as an excuse.

It's raining again today...