part 5 "I don't want to eat your food"

Recaps:-
Taehyung gets a call from Jimin. Jimin. Taehyung gets a call from Jimin. Jimin tells him that there is an important meeting at the office, but Taehyung wanted to spend time with you. He was happy to see you again after five years.That he will spend today's day with you, he was so happy to have you that he has got all the happiness in the world, but when he gets a call like Jimin's, his whole mood gets spoiled.

End recaps....!!!!!

Taehyung: ohh ohkay!!! Wait I will come to the office right now!!!*He said while looking into your eyes with full of love*

*He said while looking into your eyes with full of love*

Call ended...-----!!!!!

/Taehyung throws the phone to the guard and says/

Taehyung: Tell the driver to take out the car quickly, I have to reach the office..!!!
*He looks at the guards and says this*

Guard 1: okay sir..!!!

Taehyung: Go quickly, get the car ready, I am just coming...!!!

Guard 1: alright sir..!!!
*He bows his head and leaves the room*

*Taehyung asks the guard to take out the car, the guard leaves from there to tell the driver, Taehyung looks at you, comes and sits near you, looks into your eyes,But you turn your eyes away in anger*

Taehyung: yn... please look at me... just once!!!
*He said in soft voice*
*but you don't listen to him Then you listen to him and look at him, there is no expression on your face*

Yn: *no response* /You just look at him and don't say anything/

Taehyung: Say something princess, I hear your voice, I am longing to hear my name from your mouth..!!!
*he says holding your hand*

*You were in no mood to talk to Taehyung but suddenly you start talking to him*

Yn: what..!!!

Taehyung: say something, talk to me whatever you feel like princess..!!!

Yn: I don't feel like talking to you at all, please leave me alone..!!!
*You said while remove your hand from Taehyung's hand*

Taehyung: Okay princess..As you wish princess..
But now I have to go for important work so I have to go, but I will try to get back as soon as possible..!!!
*He said this to you lovingly*
/Then he calls the guard and says/