Villain

The villain in this story is not quite like other villains. Typical villains one might say, This villain is special for one reason. This villain is madly in love with the hero. So far, One might say he was crazy for the hero's love. We will call the villain by his name, Samuel Optism. The hero, for his safety, We will use a different name. His name shall be Lorence Turn. Now, for the story...
Samuel was a villain. Samuel hated all those who even dared to talk down to him, except for one; Lorence. He loved the sound of Lorence's voice even if it was speaking words he hated. Unfortunately, Lorence was the hero. But, Samuel was willing to do anything to get Lorence to love him. One of his plans wa-
"Sir?" A voice asked.
"What" Samuel said in a fit.
"Um, your plan to take the bank, are we still doing that? Or do you plan on writing in your journal?" The voice said.
"It is not a journal! It is my book! The book of my life! Don't ever let me catch you calling it a journal again Lewis!" Samuel said in an incompetent tone.
"Sorry sir, but are we still doing our plan?" Lewis said hurtfully
"Yes we are. Nosey Lewis," Samuel said, ignorant.
Lewis scoffed and walked away.
Samuel got up, saved his work and exited google docs.
"Alright, game time," Samuel said, fixing up his coat.
Samuel walked up into his bathroom to wash himself. He looked into the mirror and grinned at his reflection. He grabbed his chin and rubbed it.
Bad habit gotta stop. He released his chin.
He looked at himself again. He grabbed his comb and fixed his long black hair into a half up, half down style. Lewis banged on the door.
"Hurry up boss!" Lewis said, muffled.
"Fine," Samuel scoffed.
He opened the door and looked down at the 5'8 sized man.
"I got the car fixed, sir," Lewis said happily.
"Good," Samuel said and walked away to the garage.
Lewis smiled to himself and walked behind Samuel.
"Lewis you're driving this time," Samuel ridiculed.
Lewis quickly hopped into the Black Honda CR-V. Samuel went to the other side and bent down to get into his seat. Once he sat down, he said to Lewis.