part 6 "you miss me"

Recaps:

/Taehyung comes closer to you, he looks at you with loving eyes, you also look at him in his eyes,You suddenly don't know what happened, you don't even look away from him, Taehyung came so close to you that both your nose and Taehyung's nose were touching,Before you can even come to your senses, Taehyung kisses you on the lips in the blink of an eye, pulling you into his chest.Taehyung's lips caress yours as if he's sucking a strawberry, but you don't kiss him.
Then you come to your senses and push Taehyung away from you.Taehyung looks at you like he's achieved everything today.He looks at you very dirty/

End recaps:___________

Taehyung: Looks like someone liked the taste of my lips very much!! *He said while smriking*

Yn: SHUT UP!!! stop your nonsense...stay within your limits otherwise-!!!
*You said in frustration tone*

Taehyung: otherwise?? What princess??
*He looks at you with intoxicating eyes*

Yn: nothing..!!! *You said You turn your face away from Taehyung with angry birdy*

*Then Taehyung pulls you by the arm and pulls you towards him in his arms so that there is no space at all between the two of you*

Taehyung: You rest comfortably until I return.I should not complain about anything, I don't like my princess to blame anyone except me, did you understand???

*He says this by tucking the hair falling on your face behind your ear*

Yn: taehyung Leave me..*ouch*you are hurting me..!!
*You try so hard to push him away from you,but there is no effect*

Taehyung: Be a good girl princess... okay!!!
*He said look at your eyes with pure love*

 okay!!!*He said look at your eyes with pure love*

*he holds your hand and kisses it...Taking one look at you, he leaves the room and you sit on the bed with angrily.*

Tim skip__

Guard 1: Ma'am please eat your food, your food is ready!!!

Yn : I said no I don't want to eat * you said in an angry voice*

Guard 1: Ma'am please eat, otherwise sir will punish us!!!

Yn : I don't care about that, you understand?? *You said this with a roll of your eyes*

Guard 1: mam--!!! * Cutt of by you*

Yn: You don't understand one thing, when I said no then no..!!! *You said in a Frustrated voice*

Guard 1 :Ma'am why don't you understand--

Yn : I don't understand anything, you go from here and leave me alone!!! *You said angry in frustration*