𝒕𝒘𝒐. 𝖼𝗁𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗀𝗈! 𝖼𝗁𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗀𝗈!

❛ ACT II ❜-ˋˏ chapter two ˎˊ-

ACT II
-ˋˏ chapter two ˎˊ-

  SOFIA BELONGED to one of five 'founding' families of Mystic Falls yet, unlike other children of founding families, she never had much friends

Sure she grew up with alot of the children and went to high school with teenagers she's known since birth but Sofia didn't have actual and genuine friends.

Her mother told her it's because she didn't try to connect with other kids and Sofia couldn't even argue. She didn't like social gatherings or parties. Sofia wouldn't have called herself a loner because she did enjoy being around her sisters friends but at the same time she wasn't a social butterfly. The girl was just somewhere in between.

Then she met a lanky, annoying but loyal boy in seventh grade named Leonardo Conners. Sofia - til this day- doesn't understand how she let him of of all people slip into a constant routine with her.

They took the bus to school and back together, went to each other's houses, helped each other out in school and pretty much went through the rights of passage of teenagehood side by side.

They even got accepted into the University of New Orleans together and planned to share a dorm - Leo was completely comfortable dressing up as a woman for it to work.

He was her childhood best friend and important to Sofia. It broke her heart when she couldn't go with him to New Orleans and experience collage life. But she felt a million times better when they still kept in contact. She'd get a call from him every few days and they'd chat about what's currently happening in their lives.

Until he stopped calling her.

Two months ago

Two scary months of Sofia calling and texting Leo and getting no response back. She called his parents, who moved away from Mystic Falls when their son left, but they were more worried than her. Leo stopped calling them two months ago as well.