handsy.

warning: sexual content?? (after the line, to the end)

breakfast continued as usual. aurora in her own world. pansy arguing with anyone and everyone. draco having a face like a rats arse. and theo caressing auroras knee under the table, laughing and talking when necessary.

"stop that" aurora hissed almost so quiet it was almost inaudible.

"oh but why" theo whispered back with a smirk.

she didnt bother replying, purely because she didnt know what her reasoning was, aurora simply elbowed him in the ribs descreatly.

all was well and merry until his hand started sliding up her thigh. oh no no no. not here not now. nothing more sexual had happened since the night that led them to where they were now. well other than a bit of grinding while making out.

aurora grabbed his wrist tightly to stop his movements and as if on cue the food disappeared from the table signalling the start of classes. people began standing and heading out of the hall.

"anyone else bunking first?" theo asked casually

"i was planning to but now i know you are im going to herbology" aurora spoke as she stood up and straightened her skirt out

"suit yourselfff" he sang as he patted his pocket

"youre such a prick. fine, where we going?"

"so youre leaving me to listen to spout for an hour? all alone? you bitch" pansy sulked

aurora just laughed and walked out the hall with theo leaving the rest of the group. once they were away from everyone and nearly at the common room aurora spoke up

"you need to cut that out"

"cut what out?"

"being a bit too handsy infront of everyone"

"but roryyy" he whined

"dont be a child theodore"

"dont call me that" he ruffled her hair and walked ahead of her

"petty bitch" aurora said as she fixed her hair and sped up her steps

he smirked and stopped infront of the entrance to the common room, speaking the password and walking in, going straight up to his dorm, knowing all too well that shes following him.

"can you slow down merlin-"

he snickered.

"oh youre so mature"

"what and you are?" theo stopped and opened the door to his dorm, walking in only once aurora had.

10 minutes passed and they were both sat on his bed with the curtains drawn just incase someone walked in. aurora was sat, straddling theos waist as he was leant back holding himself up with one arm his free hand resting on her upper thigh.

"t? i have a question"

"yeah? whats up

"you know what i want us to be, but do you want to put a label on whatever we are right now?"

"if you wanted to, doll"

"not what i said"

"can we just see how it goes for now? i dont think im ready for labels yet, nothing changes, i just want to enjoy this" he says looking down at her hands still holding her skirts edge

"of course" aurora nodded and cups his face, bringing her lips towards his. hes the one to close the gap, joining their lips together and moving as one. the kiss is far from sexual yet no where near innocent. a perfect blend of the two. they pull apart at the same time to gasp for air, just to connect their mouths once again. turning their heads to the side to deepen the kiss. tounges battling for dominance.

again, they pull apart to breathe. this time before they kiss again, theo grabs the bottom of her back as well as the back of her neck and flips them over, holding her legs up around his waist.

—————————————————————————

"salzar. doll, the things you do to me."

then they're joined at the mouth again. expressing all emotions being felt into eachother and feeling eachother. oh god the feeling. aurora could feel him pressed up right against her-

"theo." she gasped against his lips

he rolled his hips, smirking. the 6 words he had previously spoken replayed in her head as he continued to roll his hips and grind down onto her, groaning into her mouth. 'the things you do to me'. that was it. all the confirmation she needed. she did this to him. no one else. and all from a kiss?!

she moved her face away from his angling her head in a way that showed her neck to him, in his eyes, in submission.

"breathe princess."

she whimpered. fucking whimpersd. 2 words. it shouldnt have effected her like that. for years people had been calling her 'princess' since she was born, due to a muggle fictional princess. whatever, irrelevant. the point is. she didn't whimper at the use of the usual pet name. it was the fact his voice filled her soul.

"please-" she whined softly, pulling him closer

"use your words, doll, what is it you want"

shit. well if she wasnt wet before (she was). she was dripping now.

"fuck- make me- make me feel good theo"

"mhm?" he hummed, not trying to his his amusement as he smirked against the skin on her neck, planting open mouth kisses across the soft skin. "how do you want me to do that?"

"anything, please, ill take anything from you" she was whimpering again. grabbing him by his collar and pulling him back up to her face, resting their foreheads together and closing her own eyes, not dare facing the embarrassment she would feel the second she looked into his eyes.

"strip."

A/N:

dont hate me!! but ive never written smut before so the next chapter might be a bit... well.. bad? i just wanted to wrap this chapter up before i got bored and deleted it

ill update as soon as i can 🫶🏻