❝Orphans❞

Book title: Orphans

Date of publishing: N/A

Description: Beyoncé is an emotionally unavailable teen. She's lived at Golden Earth orphanage ever since she was about ten years old barely ever interacting with the other kids there.

What happens when Onika, an overly bubbly teen gets dropped off at the orphanage years later with the belief that her parents were coming back for her?

       Sneak Peak       

_______________________________________
It was a late evening, the sun's fiery orange painted the sky as it masks the atmosphere in a warm feeling after the long, cold and rainy day.

Gazing at the beautiful scenery of wet fallen leaves on the asphalt, Beyoncé tapped away rhythmically on the window seal thinking of the next few lines to jot down into her book draft.

An aspiring book author she was, a person that couldn't convey her emotions in her expressions but could lead hardened criminals to tears by her works— or so she had been told.

Her parents were her biggest supporters or at least they used to be. Her father sitting her in his office late nights to read her stories, sometimes read her stories and help her edit them.

He had told her of his plans to help her publish her first book the moment she was ready to put it out— made her believe, made her know that she was a phenomenal writer. But all plans to do that had been halted the moment she landed herself here.

A place she hated and dreaded....

Golden Earth Orphanage.

_______________________________________